Regular Contributor

Re: What's Up with the Website Today?

@Alice-QVC Laptop and Desktop...Chrome...Version 103.0.5060.134

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alice-QVC, thanks so much for letting us know IT is working on this! I am using HP laptop computer, Chrome browser, Version 103.0.5060.134. 

FWIW, I'm going to include below a post I made on another thread explaining how/when this came about for me. May or may not be helpful. Thanks again to you for replying here!

"@sunshine45, oddly enough, two days ago (7/20) when I cleared cookies is when the forum wonky page magically appeared for me. I was in the middle of writing a post here asking if anyone was having trouble getting product videos to play. I could not get any to play and also noticed that the shape of the color and size choices for items had gone from circles to squares...so I knew QVC had made some changes. Then I thought I should clear cookies before I posted and see if that would fix the problem with the videos not playing...it did. Then when I went directly back to the forums low and behold there was the weird and wonky page. Woman Frustrated

This is just info I'm adding to the mix as I know nothing about any of this...I barely even know what cookies are. Ha! What I do know is that QVC is the only one who can fix this."  

Esteemed Contributor

I can't respond directly to you @Alice-QVC. I don't seem to be getting the drop down menu to tag you. In any event, as I mentioned upthread earlier on, I'm on a desktop. Running Windows 11 was using the Mozilla Firefox Browser. I am currently using the Edge Browser which renders the same faulty web page look. Doesn't matter which browsers I try (I have three on my computer). My browsers are always set to clear cookies and website data when I close the browsers so that's not the problem. If it's regional, I'm in New York. Thanks for passing on the info to IT.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

I am in north Georgia. I am using a MacBook Air and Safari. I have not had any problems at all this week with the website or the forums.

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @gertrudecloset I am so sorry you are having difficulty with the website. Our IT department is working on the issue. Please let us know which browser you are using, the version and what type of devise, that may help find the issue.

Alice many of us are livid.  This has been going on for days now.  

QVC Customer Care

Hi @gertrudecloset thank you for getting back to me. I did send the info to  our IT team, it looks like it's all browsers from what posters are posting. Hopefully they can get it fixed soon.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Reever I can understand your frustration. We are working on it

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @gertrudecloset thank you for getting back to me. I did send the info to  our IT team, it looks like it's all browsers from what posters are posting. Hopefully they can get it fixed soon.

Thank you so much @Alice-QVC .  I'm glad you and other mods were here to help us pass the info on to the right people!!!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @gertrudecloset I am so sorry you are having difficulty with the website. Our IT department is working on the issue. Please let us know which browser you are using, the version and what type of devise, that may help find the issue.

Alice many of us are livid.  This has been going on for days now.  

Speak for yourself please.

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Reever I can understand your frustration. We are working on it

Alice we thank you for communicating with the computer department.  I pray they can fix it soon.