Honored Contributor

Re: What's Up with the Website Today?

@Sage04 wrote:

Using Firefox on my desktop and everything is ok.

Ditto...no probs at all.

Honored Contributor

They really do need to fix these website tech problems once and for all.

Honored Contributor

This had to be the most *******ed up place on the internet. I've got 2 apple pc's both on Safari. The mini cube all I can see is 'my orders' home page is a blank with red print pointing to stuff I can't get too anyway

on the lap top here I am.   Stranger then fiction .............

I ordered a cardigan july 13th " still preparing ", called in they said was out of stock, estimation date of arrival was 7-23. Don't think it's gonna make it, plus the stone color size L was sold out.

Ok, so, just for the fun of it I checked it again , now, the size & color it says , the phone rep said "one left" , so, I ordered it again. Now, this one is due the 30th. Can't wait to see if it stays in process for as long as the first one and I never get this one either.

if by some strange magic I get one I'll just have to send the other, if I get it, back again. hopefully the 'cancel ' option will be available.

Send in the clowns.................

Honored Contributor

No problem signing in BUT we got notification that some June payments didn't go through due to web site issues and here it is July so we have unexpected payments being taken out now and my husband is having a fit.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 

I’m in Colorado and the website is really messed up. Tried everything and still messed up.

I have never seen anything like this here.

Honored Contributor

@Malcontent    Have you called your internet provider?  Is your TV or other wifi devices also inoperable?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Spoiler

@rms1954 wrote:

No problem signing in BUT we got notification that some June payments didn't go through due to web site issues and here it is July so we have unexpected payments being taken out now and my husband is having a fit.

@rms1954    Check the thread just posted titled "Check your Easy Pays".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I'm here, but the entire website is on top of the forums in a list like sequence.  Looks really silly.  Went to HSN, it doesn't look like this.  Been all over the net today with no problems.  

I'm on Windows 11 running Mozilla Firefox.  All this extra space at the top.  If I click into one of the categories (list) from above it takes me straight to the page or product.  However, while logged into the forums the rest of the website sits on top of the Forums.  Screenshot (10).png

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 

We have Comcast for our t.v., phone, and internet. They are all fine: the internet everywhere else but on QVC is good to go. Our computers are up to date. We have desktops.

I’m not kidding when I say what the h_ll I had to go through just to find your response and answer it and never mind just posting something.

I wish I could take photos and show you what it happening. It’s insane.

Trusted Contributor

@gertrudecloset 

That’s happening to me also.