Honored Contributor

Re: What's Up with the Website Today?

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @gertrudecloset I am so sorry you are having difficulty with the website. Our IT department is working on the issue. Please let us know which browser you are using, the version and what type of devise, that may help find the issue.

@Alice-QVC   I'm on apple with safari browser haven't been able to get in like  I used to for a week now. Have to navigate around to be able to see the blogs.   apple mini cube and apple macBook Air laptop

Frequent Contributor

Glad it's not just me...Crazy!

Respected Contributor

• Alice Are you hearing anything about a possible website attack ? This has gone on too long for it to be routine, I now it's the weekend but is the computer department working actively to fix the forums? I know other websites have been attacked by Russians in recent months. My niece said it was a possibility.  
Trusted Contributor

@Reever wrote:
  • Alice Are you hearing anything about a possible website attack ? This has gone on too long for it to be routine, I now it's the weekend but is the computer department working actively to fix the forums? I know other websites have been attacked by Russians in recent months. My niece said it was a possibility.  

Does your niece work for the CIA?

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, the Russians number one priority is to irritate forum posters.

QVC Customer Care

Good afternoon everyone. Our IT Department has informed us that the issue with the Community has been resolved. Can you confirm that the page looks correct on your end?

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC   I am now able to get in here and it appears, to me, to be normal again. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

I got a new computer and thought it had something to do with why I couldn't get on but today I was able to get on with no problem.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC   Forums are working correctly for me in browsers (latest versions).....

Waterfox (default)

FireFox

Safari

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Good afternoon everyone. Our IT Department has informed us that the issue with the Community has been resolved. Can you confirm that the page looks correct on your end?

@Alice-QVC Thank you so much for passing on the information about the Forum problems some of us have had.  Yaaay, no more scrolling.

I appreciate it.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life