Frequent Contributor

Re: What's Up with the Shipping?

SIX DAYS since I placed the order and STILL "In Process."  I called Customer Service, but they couldn't give me an answer - They said: "Possibly the vendor shipping is delayed(??)."  I was told to call back if I didn't receive my items by the 9th which is the estimated delivery date and they would refer the maytter to Corporate (??).  I am waiting on three jewelry orders - very frustrating. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Bubby Mommy wrote:

SIX DAYS since I placed the order and STILL "In Process."  I called Customer Service, but they couldn't give me an answer - They said: "Possibly the vendor shipping is delayed(??)."  I was told to call back if I didn't receive my items by the 9th which is the estimated delivery date and they would refer the matter to Corporate (??).  I am waiting on three jewelry orders - very frustrating. 

I am in the same situation.  Ordered on the 2nd and still has not shipped.  EDD is the 10th.  If it is not shipped by the end of the day , I am canceling the order. Absolutely insane

Honored Contributor

taking  way too long on some items......i agree.

the smaller the package the longer the weight.

mail innovations is simply the WORST! the routes they take are strange.

i have items purchased on march 2nd that are still showing as "in progress."

items i ordered on march 1st just arrived at my post office today. i wonder how long they will take to get to me?

shipping is definitely taking a turn for the worse.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

I have also noticed this.  I live in NH and the package will arrive from CT to a town 20 minutes from where I live in NH and then the package goes back to CT and then back to NH - how does this make sense?  Also, I ordered the Lisa Rinna TSV crop pants and received them four days later, which is ironic since I ordered a sweater three days prior to this order and received it a couple of days after receiving the crop pants - I would have appreciated receiving the sweater before the crop pants since it is still cold in NH. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@foxie2 wrote:

I was just looking at the slow movement of two orders across the US. The funniest one is the FedEx "smart " one. It has been crawling across the country, reporting every town I've never heard of , along the way . Ordered in Feb, now in Washington for 2 days. At the rate it's coming, I expect it, should be here the end of this week. I live in Oregon

The other package just sits for days back at starting spot.  Shipping from QVC used to be faster than HSN.

Giddyup!  They're waiting for the stagecoach to come back!

I think when the package seems to go back and forth, it means only that the paperwork was fowarded ahead before the item is released.

Regular Contributor

Hope I don't end up eating my words but I have been ordering from QVC since 1993 and have never had a problem with shipping.    Some of my orders have been delivered in 3 days.  I read a lot of  nightmarish posts about lost, waylaid orders as well as problems with CS; have never had an issue with them either   I seem to order in spurts--several times in a few weeks span then nothing for a few months.  At any rate sounds like there's a lot of room for improvement. Am sorry for all who have had these issues.  (Now getting used product such as makeup and worn,soiled clothing is another matter....)

Valued Contributor

@foxie2 wrote:

I was just looking at the slow movement of two orders across the US. The funniest one is the FedEx "smart " one. It has been crawling across the country, reporting every town I've never heard of , along the way . Ordered in Feb, now in Washington for 2 days. At the rate it's coming, I expect it, should be here the end of this week. I live in Oregon

The other package just sits for days back at starting spot.  Shipping from QVC used to be faster than HSN.

This is the 2nd time in all these years of ordering that Fedex smart post is transporting an order.  The first one arrived three days later than the EDD.  And they crawl through little towns not on the main highways. It isn't contraband! It is clothes! If it gets to my city by the edd, I'll be surprised. Then it gets hung up between Fedex center and the Usps for a few more days.

Is there a new warehouse near Martinsburg, WVA?  I am displeased with using this shipping method. It may be cheap for Qvc, but it is inefficient for Qvc customers.

Contributor

I bought 5 pair of Vionic Tides on Jiune 1 and today is June 10th and they are still in process. I have tried several times while waiting now over a week to cancel and it won't let me but yet nine days after ordering this order is just stilling 'in process'. This is horrible for this to be happening at a business that has been around for many years to still not have their customers best interest in mind and just leave us hanging when we try to buy something from them.

Honored Contributor

@April14 wrote:

I bought 5 pair of Vionic Tides on Jiune 1 and today is June 10th and they are still in process. I have tried several times while waiting now over a week to cancel and it won't let me but yet nine days after ordering this order is just stilling 'in process'. This is horrible for this to be happening at a business that has been around for many years to still not have their customers best interest in mind and just leave us hanging when we try to buy something from them.

I ordered two Logo's TSV dresses last week.  One shipped and I should get it today but the other one still says processing.  It is very frustated because the one that is still in processing I need to wear to a wedding this weekend.  We pay for shipping and we can't get it in a timely manner. It's very frustrating.

Super Contributor

@April14 - What is your Estimated Delivery Date?  I've occasionally had items sit in processing up until 3-4 days before the EDD and received them on time.  Of course it helps that the UPS route to me in Colorado is fairly direct.  I'd estimate that 95% of my things come by the EDD.   Having said that, I have an order from Roberta's with a EDD of June 7th that is still processing.

QVC has started getting a few items out the door quickly. Now they just need to figure out how to do that with everything.  It would help if they would clear out their warehouse of all the old, outdated stuff!