Super Contributor

Re: What's Up with the Shipping?

@April14 -

There is another thread about the shipping delay of the Vionic Tide TSV.  Apparently they will be 3-5 days delayed past the EDD.  If you are waiting on the TSV (A306186), you should have received an email regarding the delay.  Someone posted a copy in the following thread.     

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/Shipping-for-Vionic-TSV/m-p/4703739#M25137

Contributor

Well, it’s June and shipping is still a problem! Ugh!! Within the past month, I’ve had FOUR different orders that were stuck in the IN PROCESS mode and moved to shipped after the EDD date! Now another order for a Wen product seems to have the same issue. So far, my problems have been for Philosophy, Josie Maran (2 orders), Wen order & now another Wen order! Customer Service told me this is a production problem that is handled by Corporate & CS is not able to help!! This is ridiculous! WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE Q?

Honored Contributor

@DeniseColo wrote:

@April14 -

There is another thread about the shipping delay of the Vionic Tide TSV.  Apparently they will be 3-5 days delayed past the EDD.  If you are waiting on the TSV (A306186), you should have received an email regarding the delay.  Someone posted a copy in the following thread.     

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/Shipping-for-Vionic-TSV/m-p/4703739#M25137

@DeniseColo

i ordered two of the TSV and one other vionic. they are ALL still saying "in process." i did not even receive an email regarding delayed shipment. i have no link to click on for shipment status. i wonder why the vionics are taking this long? this is probably the longest i have ever had to wait.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
New Contributor

I ordered from a company that used Smart Post, it was less than 30 miles from my house, it took 6 days to get to me!  the updates always read "in process"! who came up with this method of delivery and how could that be a cheaper way to ship. I guess you get what you pay for!

New Contributor

I orderd from a company that used the same shipping method, they were less than 30 miles from my house, it took 6 days to get to me, I think they just drove around LA with my package in the trunk of their car, "in process" was all it stated for 6 days, no one new where in the hell my package was!  I had even offered to come pick it up but they said they were not able to do that, mad does not even begin to describe how I felt!