New Contributor

What's Up With the New Shipping Labels???

I am new to this forum, but I felt that I needed to comment on the new three part shipping labels.  They are HORRIBLE!  Today I received another package with the lable that is suppose to be a three page which should include my receipt. Well once again there is nothing under page one of three.  I don't know why QVC switched to this type of label, but please re-think this idea. If it's a cost savings attempt it is not working, as I had to call customer service and ask for a return label be mailed to me. If this is the labels that will be used in 2021, I will need to rethink my shopping habits with QVC. Not sure if it's a training issue with the shipping staff but I think perhaps someone should double check the process.

Honored Contributor

Re: What's Up With the New Shipping Labels???

They were new a long time ago.  Most p e ople are used to them now but nobody likes them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Margarita30281

Yes, they are terrible. I hate them.  I do wonder why you call to have a label sent to you? If you just go to your order page you can print a return label, with a choice of regular pre-paid or "return my own way' (or whatever it says), print it out and voila, done.

I don't know why they use these labels because you can never get them apart without ripping something. I don't even hassle with it. I print them our from my order page and save the aggravation.

I think maybe they are using them more on already boxed and taped products from manufacturers do not have to be opened to put the slip in and then taped back up. It is the only thing I can think of because anything that comes in a bag has the regular return slip we are used to.

New Contributor

Thank you for your suggest to print the label, problem is I don't have a printer. Perhaps if enough customers comment on their dislike of the three page label QVC will make a change. Let's hope so.

Respected Contributor

Some people don't have printers. And it's not that we have trouble peeling the label back. Even though it says part 1 of 3, there is NOTHING under the label.  It's not that we are overlooking it. It's not there on a lot of my packages. 

Respected Contributor

I don't order often from QVC but did receive a defective item a few weeks ago.  Imagine my surprise when the return label was this sticky 3-part label that had been attached over the main opening of the box!  Because I didn't realize that QVC had changed their return label, I cut right through it not realizing what I was doing until I hunted for my packing slip to return the item.  Thank goodness I knew I could print a return label online and had a printer to do so.  I dislike, dislike, dislike the new label!

Occasional Contributor

I started receiving these new labels in 2021. And I have to tell you I've have not yet seen a 3 of 3 label. Most of the time label one is stuck on label two it won't come off. Label two is glued to the box or envelope and won't come off without taking the box with it. Hopefully at some point they'll run out of material and not reorder as I'm also receiving the old paper type of shipping invoices also.