Trusted Contributor

What on earth is the problem with your website???? Will not let me order on thing!

I tried yesterdat to put an item in my cart and got this message:

Hmm, something went wrong

Try again, or contact Customer Service at 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: What on earth is the problem with your website???? Will not let me order on thing!

The Q's website is on crack, I swear!  It does goofy things or prevents me from accomplishing a task almost every time I come on here.I love the one where it pops up a blank screen saying "An unexpected error has occurred."  No kidding!  Then you can't do anything more.  Best to just sign off and go to some other retailer's site and buy from them.

Trusted Contributor

Re: What on earth is the problem with your website???? Will not let me order on thing!

@VegasBusinessWoman wrote:

The Q's website is on crack, I swear!  It does goofy things or prevents me from accomplishing a task almost every time I come on here.I love the one where it pops up a blank screen saying "An unexpected error has occurred."  No kidding!  Then you can't do anything more.  Best to just sign off and go to some other retailer's site and buy from them.

I agree with you! Until they get this fixed I am out of here!  I just placed 5 orders at other retailers yesterday because of how the website is.  They will be losing business left and right if it is not corected. 

Trusted Contributor

Pretty imperial gold ring on lunchtime specials but how can you buy if it will not even go in your cart without an error message lol.  Well, QVC just saved me a lot of money I can say. This to me is now beyond hilarioius lol.

Honored Contributor

The website is just very busy.   Pick up the phone and call in your order...quick and easy.  This happens when you're a last minute shopper.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Not just QVC.  Had same issue with other sites.  Seems there are so many people that wait until last minute.  You have to expect this to happen.  At least there's the phone, so you have another option.  And next year don't wait.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 @Kachina624 , I DID call and place my order as the item did not come back in stock until yesterday also so that is why my order was placed then.  Understood I would have it by CHritmas Eve and the EDD now says Dec. 27 so that is not what QVC is advertising.  If you order by Dec. 20 you get it by Christmas Eve and I ordered as soon as it came back in stock and that was Dec. 19.  So QVC should get it in the mail like was promised. 

As far as the other 5 orders no hurry on them as they are for hubs and myself and they were placed elsewhere and I  will have by Dec. 23. They have already shipped.

Just think before you post messages until you have all the details which you did not. I am not the type of person who waits until the last minute at all but see you did dnot know it just came back in stock yesterday so once again do not jump to conclusions until you have the facts.

As far as being compared to a last minute shopper I am not.  To the contrary I normally start shopping for Christmas next year in the suumer and have it done by July.  You are no way describing me at all.  Once again, you do not know the facts. Some people are too hasty with responses and have no idea what they are talking about.  Just learn to be more considerate of others until you know the WHOLE STORY. It is best to just stay quiet instead of spouting off responses that have  not the least bit bearing on the situation at the time. Haste makes waste is a good policy to follow.  

Trusted Contributor

@VegasBusinessWoman wrote:

@VegasBusinessWoman  the website is pretty much hilarious anymore.  I wonder when this happened and way?  It is not the same ole QC of old anymore which was so enjoyable to shop.

Frequent Contributor

"Switch browsers, restart, their busy" Excuses, excuses and 

and not one solves the problems on QVCs poor web site.

Throwing shade to customers shopping late doesn't work 

either !

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

@rms1954 @Kachina624 , I DID call and place my order as the item did not come back in stock until yesterday also so that is why my order was placed then.  Understood I would have it by CHritmas Eve and the EDD now says Dec. 27 so that is not what QVC is advertising.  If you order by Dec. 20 you get it by Christmas Eve and I ordered as soon as it came back in stock and that was Dec. 19.  So QVC should get it in the mail like was promised. 

As far as the other 5 orders no hurry on them as they are for hubs and myself and they were placed elsewhere and I  will have by Dec. 23. They have already shipped.

Just think before you post messages until you have all the details which you did not. I am not the type of person who waits until the last minute at all but see you did dnot know it just came back in stock yesterday so once again do not jump to conclusions until you have the facts.

As far as being compared to a last minute shopper I am not.  To the contrary I normally start shopping for Christmas next year in the suumer and have it done by July.  You are no way describing me at all.  Once again, you do not know the facts. Some people are too hasty with responses and have no idea what they are talking about.  Just learn to be more considerate of others until you know the WHOLE STORY. It is best to just stay quiet instead of spouting off responses that have  not the least bit bearing on the situation at the time. Haste makes waste is a good policy to follow.  

Whether you were shopping for Xmas or not, you were still trying to place an order at the worst time.  As i stated "You have to expect this to happen."  Others wait until now and you have to take that into consideration.  You didn't give much info in your statement so the rest is left to the imagination.  Sorry for not keeping my thoughts to myself.