Contributor

What is wrong with posting item numbers during a show?

I am watching KIm Gravel with Mary.  They are 2/3 of the way through the show.  There are only 3 items that have been shown that are posted under ITEMS RECENTLY ON AIR.  What is wrong?  Sometimes after an Isacc Mizrai show or Kim Gravel show, the items can not be displayed.  This is very aggrevating and dissapointing if a person wants to go back and view the items and place an order.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is wrong with posting item numbers during a show?

During the Kim Gravel show I was trying to order a pair of crop pants, but the number posted kept coming up as sold out when I tried to order.     Either the number was wrong or the website was messed up.  Very frustrating.  Plus, as you said, not all the items were  showing up on Recently on Air.

Super Contributor

Re: What is wrong with posting item numbers during a show?

I was watching a Logo show on Monday live on air. They showed a "new" top that was never listed on the website. Never appeared in the "recently on air" (even during the presentation) and it is still not on the website. Typed the item # in the search field & I get the "sold out" page even while it was being presented. No way did that top sell out as it was being presented. Especially if not on the website. I would have to believe that everyone called in to purchase. Nonsense.