Esteemed Contributor

I have to report back on 8/2/17.  This last weekend, I taped, washed and painted the walls and door of the guest bedroom.  Not a big room, but it was therapeutic.  I also took my edger yesterday, and trimed two bushes into round circles.  Today I need to paint the trim around the new window my son installed, the second coat. Friday, I will paint the front door both sides and next week three doors in the bedroom.  I do not need to get on a ladder for any of these jobs.  I have been doing my own repairs and gardening for years..  I do hire for repairs I do not knew how to do, or can,t, but painting I like.   Old is a number.  It,s where your mind set is that keeps you young I spirit.  Also exercising for 59 years, my oldest SOn's age.

At 72, I gave the graduation speech, "No Age Limit".  I also received a Scholarship.  That is another reason I hate OLD LABELS.  Don,t judge a book by it,s cover.

Respected Contributor

Re: What is wrong with old?

[ Edited ]

I don't pay any attention to it, not that thin-skinned!  75 is just a number, my mind is younger than my body and they work it out together as to what gets done and in how much time.  I would rather have the wisdom of age than be young today!

Trusted Contributor

@qvcaddition

Envious of your energy. Woman HappyHeart