Super Contributor

I ordered the overlit stake trees and wreath on July 25.  According to UPS My Choice it may be delivered on Friday, August 9 by USPS.  My calendar tells me that is 15 days - I will not be ordering ANYTHING until this shipping problem is addressed.  At the very least, I should have been notified that the shipment was delayed.  SHAME ON YOU QVC for not respecting your customers.

Respected Contributor

@onliner wrote:

I ordered the overlit stake trees and wreath on July 25.  According to UPS My Choice it may be delivered on Friday, August 9 by USPS.  My calendar tells me that is 15 days - I will not be ordering ANYTHING until this shipping problem is addressed.  At the very least, I should have been notified that the shipment was delayed.  SHAME ON YOU QVC for not respecting your customers.

This is one of the reasons I haven't ordered anything from QVC since about last Fall.  I recently ordered a comforter set from Wayfair (8 piece comforter set for $80) and received it in 3 days.  I ordered a pair of sneakers for my daughter for back to school and got them in 4-5 days. 

Honored Contributor

@onlinerI'd share your frustration if I had a similar experience.  I do check before ordering for the EDD as well as the total cost for my order, but whether that's achieved might depend upon what we order or where we live.  I have no idea.  I just know that each of my orders is still arriving as it was promised - most often in less time than years and years ago when QVC was fairly new.  So far I don't feel at all disrespected by QVC.

Frequent Contributor

ADDED TO THAT, I RETURNED SOME ITEMS ON JULY 2ND AND STILL WAITING FOR MY REFUND!!  I ORDERED A FOOD ITEM 3 WEEKS AGO AND STILL NOT HERE. IS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCING SLOW RETURN REFUNDS?

Valued Contributor

I've had items SHIPPED after the EDD. 

Respected Contributor

I'm a new shopper here again after a 20+ year hiatus and an item has been in process for a long time with the 'cancel' option still available, so I clicked on cancel and turns out it tells me that it's in process of shipping and can't be cancelled.  Well, it's been in the process of shipping for over 2 weeks, so what the heck is the holdup?  How long is a reasonable time to wait?