Respected Contributor

What is happening with product videos?

I've noticed that videos have been removed from items that previously had a video (ex. Yesterday's QF big deal crop Dream Jeannes). Why?  Also, why does it take so long to post a video after an item airs (ex. Kim Gravel items)?  Not everyone watches the on air presentations and many depend on videos.

QVC Customer Care

Re: What is happening with product videos?

@Trudey wrote:

I've noticed that videos have been removed from items that previously had a video (ex. Yesterday's QF big deal crop Dream Jeannes). Why?  Also, why does it take so long to post a video after an item airs (ex. Kim Gravel items)?  Not everyone watches the on air presentations and many depend on videos.

Hi @Trudey

I do apologize for the troubles with the videos.  This is something that our IT team is aware of and is working on.  I would be happy to submit your feedback as to the timeliness of posting videos as well.

Have a great evening!

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I was wondering the same thing.  Kim Gravel had a show yesterday at 3 and I'm waiting for the video for the cargo pants she had on.  

Valued Contributor

I noticed that some of Valerie's items had no video presentations.  I hope they fix this problem soon.