Contributor

What is happening to the Q??

I have been with the Q almost from the start. Customer service was always #1. WHY do they talk about free exchanges all the time when there is never any product remaining. My last 3 exchanges for a different size never happened. They just give me a refund. This last time I had been waiting for my exchange so I looked at my account and noticed there was a new order for what I was waiting for. I called customer service ASAP and was worried that my account was compromised. The rep said it happenes all the time!! So, I explained about my exchange problem and she didn’t seem to care. She said, you were given a full refund, I said that’s not the point. Why have exchanged if employees aren’t going to honor them. So, I quickly canceled the item just in case my account was compromised. And the rep got mad and said why did you do that? Now I have to re- order your item. She says, I have notes on your account that you already had a conversation about this. I was appalled , I never had a conversation about this! So, it’s almost like it was a cover up to order my pants because they noticed they screwed up. Wow, someone can actually go into my account a place an order? Well I should have received my pants already. I checked my account and there was no new order placed for them. If customer service can’t be trusted to place your order than, where to you go from here. So frustrated with this company...

Honored Contributor

Re: What is happening to the Q??

Same issue I dealt with when I had an exchange, and there was product available.  I contacted the customer service on these boards....the explanation was 'something' like this..if inventory is low....you will get a refund....seemed odd to me, it may have been low inventory but there was one in my size available!!

I was sent another shirt after I questioned the process....makes no sense to me!  They would rather refund the customer than send another item!

Honored Contributor

@32066jWhat's interesting to me is that if I didn't read these boards, the only major change I'd see at the Q would be that many of the hosts I started with 25+ years ago have moved on, retired, etc.  That's something I don't think is unusual.  Doesn't mean I like it, but it happens.

I don't shop as much as I once did, but other stores have gotten hit far worse thsn QVC.  Some where I often shopped several times a month don't see me for a year now.

I've had good CS although I haven't tried the exchange offer.  That would probably not work for me, but I wouldn't expect it to . Almost always what I'm ordering seems to sell out in the sizes/colors I like. I'm glad they offer it for the times it works,  but I would never assume I'd get more than a full refund - that's what I'm used to brick and mortar.

Finally, I still have been getting my packages by their EDD, usually before -  and that's as good as I expect.  (I wore my Creede silver earrings yesterday even though I made a mistake when I ordered.  Fortunately I noticed within 2 minutes and called .CS and got a correction.  Good service!

Occasional Contributor

Sarajo, I agree.
I almost never get an exchange. Whenever I return something for a different size or color, which is rare, I always get a refund. Then I check inventory, and see that what I wanted is still available. Perhaps it’s the laziness of the people who do exchanges, it’s just easier for them to refund. Also, I don’t understand this new thing about promoting free returns. Weren’t there always free returns? If you return something for an exchange, you never paid shipping and handling. I am also having a lot of trouble with on time delivery. I’m just about to give up, as I am finding a lot of brands they carry in local stores.