Honored Contributor

I canceled an order and it said it was attempting to cancel.  I got an email yesterday stating it was canceled.  Today I get notice from the post office that it is being delivered today.  What is going on?

Respected Contributor

That happened to me.  

Super Contributor

I have some shoes right now that have been in Attempting to cancel since the 9th.  Order say's it arrives by the 28th of October. I think that's plenty of time to cancel But it's stuck I guess.

Honored Contributor

I cancelled a couple of waitlist orders this morning with no problem.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I cancelled a couple of waitlist orders this morning with no problem.

Mine wasn't on waitlist.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky 

In that case, it's almost impossible to cancel an 'in stock' order after a very short time.

Hope they can cancel it for you!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Keep it.  If you have a valid cancellation from the vendor, it's their mistake, not yours.

Cogito ergo sum
Contributor

@Pecky Not only have I had that happen to me more times than I can count (now I take a screen shot of the confirmation that it has been canceled) I take screenshots of my Order Status. I can't tell you how many times I have received orders that are not mine, & just yesterday I received 3 of the same boots which I Never Ordered! They weren't even my style or size & Yes I was billed for all 3!!! I have been a customer for over 20yrs & have never seen anything like this.

Honored Contributor

@BCreative5 wrote:

@Pecky Not only have I had that happen to me more times than I can count (now I take a screen shot of the confirmation that it has been canceled) I take screenshots of my Order Status. I can't tell you how many times I have received orders that are not mine, & just yesterday I received 3 of the same boots which I Never Ordered! They weren't even my style or size & Yes I was billed for all 3!!! I have been a customer for over 20yrs & have never seen anything like this.

@BCreative5 Wow that is crazy.  What does CS say about it?  

Honored Contributor

I got two "cancelled" packages last week.  One was from QVC, one was from another vendor.  QVC said they were "trying" to cancel, and never did; the other seller cancelled, assurred me it was cancelled and I got it anyway.

The one from the other company I cancelled right after I ordered it (ordered the wrong one) and they refunded the money immediately.  I called them and said I got it and I'd pay for it and they said no, we said we cancelled, you don't pay.