Occasional Contributor

What is going on with shipping

Ordered energized light set on 4/25 still no delivery and I can get no one to answer me on customer service chat or on the phone, these were a gift for mother’s day and guess I need to think twice before ordering again.  If there is a delay please tell us, answer your phones, and customer service chats to let folks know.

Honored Contributor

Re: What is going on with shipping

@Chrisiebur    This is what's been going on.  Both CS and shipping are working with reduced crews.

"Due to local & global health concerns, the expected delivery date for your order, or processing your return, may be delayed. While we’re working hard to get orders out & returns processed just as soon as we can, know how much we appreciate your patience."

This is on the Order Status page for all to see.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@Chrisiebur wrote:

Ordered energized light set on 4/25 still no delivery and I can get no one to answer me on customer service chat or on the phone, these were a gift for mother’s day and guess I need to think twice before ordering again.  If there is a delay please tell us, answer your phones, and customer service chats to let folks know.

Hi @Chrisiebur thank you for shopping and posting with us in our Community Customer Care forum. I apologize for the delay and disappointment in this Mother's Day gift. I have sent an email to you regarding the delay in shipping. ~Kim

Contributor

I could see some of these issues early on in the pandemic slow down, but there has been oodles of time for QVC to adapt especially as far as customer service goes.  Sister company HSN is only minimally delayed in their processing/shipping.  I have a QVC order from 4/21 still in process and several more after still in process, but a couple newer orders already received.  CS by phone, email and chat should be able to be handled remotely. 

Honored Contributor

QVC made it clear early on in this situation that shipping would be slower than usual due to cutbacks in personnel.

There is no way I would order a gift I needed within the next month. This is too bad though.