Contributor

What is going on with orders?

I ordered 3 pair of the Denim & Co. Regular 5-Pocket Slim Straight Leg Jeans A367806 as soon as they appeared on AM Style this morning.  I just looked at my order and there is only one pair there and now they are all sold out.  What the heck is going on with QVC?   They were in my cart, put thru the order form and now they arre gone!!   What a bunch of ****** this place has become.

Honored Contributor

Re: What is going on with orders?

Maybe they sold out and didn't have 3 pairs to send you?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@molly olly: Were your items sitting in the cart?  If so, orders in the cart for more than one hour will automatically be removed. This disclaimer is printed on the order page.  Hope you eventually get what you wanted. 

Honored Contributor

@molly olly wrote:

I ordered 3 pair of the Denim & Co. Regular 5-Pocket Slim Straight Leg Jeans A367806 as soon as they appeared on AM Style this morning.  I just looked at my order and there is only one pair there and now they are all sold out.  What the heck is going on with QVC?   They were in my cart, put thru the order form and now they arre gone!!   What a bunch of ****** this place has become.

@molly olly 

Did you look at your order receipt right after you placed your order to make sure all three pair were actually ordered for sure?

I was going to order two shirts earlier and when I clicked to order, I got a message that there was only one left.  I cancelled the order.

Regular Contributor

This has happened to me three times now, Ordered multiples and recieved one.I spoke to a customer service rep the other day and told him they should bring this to someone's attention.  He told me they are getting many calls related to this problem.

I don't know what is messing up Q's shipping but they need to get it resolved.  They should hire someone from HSN or Amazon to take charge of their shipping. They waste so much packaging - putting envelopes inside of envelopes. Also, shippiing everything in separate packages.  I will  never understand - they could probably offer free shipping if they stopped the waste!

I couldn't agree with you more:  What IS going on with orders??  For that matter, what is going on with Customer Service?  I've been a customer for at least 30 years and have never seen such a mess with orders, deliveries and lack of true help from Customer Service. Customer Service reps are doing a lot of apologizing, but don't have good answers to legitimate questions about these issues.  A lot of run-around and no real resolution to these problems. So unsatisfactory!

Contributor

No, I got the order number when I put it through and they were listed.  Last night I got a message from CS saying the 2 shirts I had ordered were sold out. So a total of 4 items that I had ordered sold out after I placed the order.