Super Contributor

What is going on with customer service..

I placed an order for Tarte foundation on the 17th of Oct I rec'd light sand , I ordered Light .. I sent the light sand back talked to customer service and explained and they said its in stock and I will put another order in for you .. today I got the second shipment I called customer service and they say light sand is light .. well I look at the item with the number and it says Light . no light sand.. so if they are changing up the names or shades they have to let us know.. and I had them check on another order I placed on the 6th and its still processing .. I was told theres a delay .. I dont know if I will get the item or not .. at this point . but I am so fed up with shipping problems.. I have been a customer for over 20 yrs and its getting worse all the time.. I think QVC has gotten too big to take care of their customers

Honored Contributor

Re: What is going on with customer service..

I think big companies take long-time customers for granted.  I know my cable company does.  That's why I'm dropping them on Thursday and switching to another provider. 

I wonder if it's still true that it's more expensive to win a new customer than to retain an old one.  Maybe not, judging by how these companies act.

Super Contributor

Well I know I have had alot of problems with 
QVC deliveries.. time to head ot the mall or just 

order online from Amazon .. free shipping 

Honored Contributor

i rarely have problems, but i did actually have two problems this week!

one was with a jewelry order that is defective and one is with a kitchen order that is missing parts and pieces. will be headed to the post office with returns unfortunately. Smiley Frustrated

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I have questions about CS too.  Why, when I call, I am always told that my wait is five minutes.  Please QVC, why don't you hire some more operators if you're really that busy?

And one more question . . . .  Why, when I need to cancel or change an order just a few hours after placing the order, is it too late to do so.  Yet it takes days to stay in processing before it can ship?   

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

I have questions about CS too.  Why, when I call, I am always told that my wait is five minutes.  Please QVC, why don't you hire some more operators if you're really that busy?

And one more question . . . .  Why, when I need to cancel or change an order just a few hours after placing the order, is it too late to do so.  Yet it takes days to stay in processing before it can ship?   

@Perkup.   I don't know any business where I call CS and don't have to wait.  Five minutes is nothing compared to most waits.  To expect not to have a short wait is unreasonable.  Actually I've never waited for QVC but I haven't called before a holiday.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

I was just told today that my order that was placed on 11/12 has not shipped yet and they don't know when it will ship.  The est. delivery date is 11/19 but they pretty much guaranteed me that isn't going to happen.  The best I can hope for is for it to ship today and I would have it on 11/23 but that isn't going to happen either probably.  She said they are having problems getting orders out.  I will be ordering NOTHING from QVC for Christmas this year.  I had the flu last weekend and didn't order anything that I was tempted by, thank God!