Occasional Contributor

I have a problem with my account, I have been trying to place orders for the past week, there is an issue with my account that QVC neglected to fix months ago apparently.  I have called so many times I have lost count, I have talked to one of the supervisors, and I have also emailed them.... and still, NOTHING.  It's to the point now, that if they ever actually fix the issue with my account I am not sure I want to take a chance and order.... It seems like QVC is entirely messed up, and it appears that many others are also having problems.  QVC never used to be like this.  What a shame!

Honored Contributor

Re: What is going on with QVC??

@Remali The best email to contact the Social Team is:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Occasional Contributor

Unfortunately, when I did email them, I was told that there was nothing they could do, it was in the hands of another department/area.  My question is.....  WHO and what department can then help me?  

I am having problems with QVC lately as well.  I have ordered from them for years and all the sudden I have started having issues.  I placed an order that they cancelled but instead of canceling it, they showed it as returned and refunded my money, minus the shipping and return fee. I never even received it.  Then, I placed an order that I did not receive.  Paid two payments on it, still never received it.  When I called and told them it looked like it never shipped, they said they would send a replacement.  The replacement never arrived so I called back.  They said they were not sure why it was not shipping out.  I told them to cancel the order.  When they refunded me I only received the refund for one payment and partial of the second payment.  I just called to find out why I was not refunded all my money and I was told I would have to wait even longer.  It's been three months how long does a person have to wait.  I'm taking this as a sign that my days as a QVC customer are done.  Now just to get my money they owe me and I will be done with them!

Esteemed Contributor

@jaymes wrote:

I am having problems with QVC lately as well.  I have ordered from them for years and all the sudden I have started having issues.  I placed an order that they cancelled but instead of canceling it, they showed it as returned and refunded my money, minus the shipping and return fee. I never even received it.  Then, I placed an order that I did not receive.  Paid two payments on it, still never received it.  When I called and told them it looked like it never shipped, they said they would send a replacement.  The replacement never arrived so I called back.  They said they were not sure why it was not shipping out.  I told them to cancel the order.  When they refunded me I only received the refund for one payment and partial of the second payment.  I just called to find out why I was not refunded all my money and I was told I would have to wait even longer.  It's been three months how long does a person have to wait.  I'm taking this as a sign that my days as a QVC customer are done.  Now just to get my money they owe me and I will be done with them!

Send an email to QVCSocialteam@qvc.com. They will help you.

Honored Contributor

Would it be possible to open a new account under the name of someone else in your household?  With another credit card?

Occasional Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Would it be possible to open a new account under the name of someone else in your household?  With another credit card?

@depglass - This is what I did. I've been trying to straighten this out. They keep telling me it will be "a few hours." It has been a few days. I can't order and I can't post.   Smiley Frustrated

Regular Contributor

@elated wrote: “Send an email to QVCSocialteam@qvc.com. They will help you.”

The OP said she tried this already and the social team didn’t/wouldn’t step in. I had a similar situation in that I emailed qvceasyreturms about an exchange 5 days ago and have heard nothing. Today I sent an email to the social team, but they said to keep waiting on the easy return department. QVC should stop touting free exchanges if they aren’t going to acknowledge exchange requests and process them.