Esteemed Contributor

What is going on with QVC'S website???!!

I see that ipad users are having problems with posting and correcting posts I am also plus I will be looking at an item and I am kicked off the website over and over again,  very annoyingly !!!!'  Also I put something in the search box and it won't go , just keeps puttin cut,paste, define !!!  This is soooo annoying!  Please fix!!!Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is going on with QVC'S website???!!

Tried to order a ODO and it won't let me.

Those new pages are so big I guess they think every has a desk top and cannot see.  My computer is a 13 inch and I have to scroll forever.

Maybe the new CEO is trying to take Q down.

Honored Contributor

I am having no problems today on my iPad. Since they fixed the issues with the curser disappearing and such last week, it seems fine.

Esteemed Contributor

I am on my computer and I can't see any of the pictures that have been posted...What the heck is the matter...

Honored Contributor

I got tired of all the ads and come on's while searching the site and went to Evine. Like a breathe of fresh air.

Honored Contributor

I'm not having a lot of problems today, but then there's not been much reason for me to visit their website today... other than the boards... Come to think of it, there almost never is anymore... The site is like a perpetual - if intermittent - hot mess and their search feature has always been somewhat of a joke... It'll include things that have no relevance to what you're seeking and exclude the very things you want to find.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...