Highlighted
Valued Contributor

What is Wrong with the QVC Website?

I cannot use the website.  Everything is huge.  It's not my laptop.  I can navigate to any other site and see everything clearly and in proper proportion.  The forum pages are in proper proportion.  I would like to order an item without using my phone.  Will this be resolved soon?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is Wrong with the QVC Website?

[ Edited ]

@liliblu 

Report it to CS. and tell them to report it.

It is QVC's fault , NOT  your computer.

The same thing happened to me and they took a day or so but they did fix it...............

Valued Contributor

Thank you!!

Honored Contributor

Try a different browser.

I have used 3 diff browsers this morning and have NO problems whatsoever.

Honored Contributor

@liliblu  Your best bet is a different browser.  I'm using Chrome and haven't had a problem. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment

I am also having problems. It is currently impossible to navigate the QVC website on my iPad. The menu that used to be at the top is gone and the worst part is that there is NO SEARCH BAR.  There are set things you can click on from the homepage but as soon as you go to view a product, there is no way to navigate beyond that page without using the back button on my browser. I wanted to search for items to order for free shipping day, but with no search bar I can't. The only way I was able to navigate to these forums was by doing a google search that brought me directly here.  From here I can see the menu and search, but as soon as I navigate away it's back to no search and no navigation menu.  It was fine the other day, not sure what happened.