Honored Contributor

Re: What is UP WITH YOU PEOPLE???

@ Montana wrote:

I can see why @highmaintenancejan feels that QVC pulled a fast one. I don’t know if I would be outraged, but I would never trivialize someone’s feeling because I feel differently,  as some have done here.  

@ Montana There is no need to shout at us in capital letters and use extreme punctuation even though a poster is outraged.  No need to take her outrage out on us, her fellow posters.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@ Montana wrote:

I can see why @highmaintenancejan feels that QVC pulled a fast one. I don’t know if I would be outraged, but I would never trivialize someone’s feeling because I feel differently,  as some have done here.  

@ Montana There is no need to shout at us in capital letters and use extreme punctuation even though a poster is outraged.  No need to take her outrage out on us, her fellow posters.  

The post is in Customer Care and is directed for the QVC Moderators not any posters.

Honored Contributor

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

NO,  You'd be mad too....QVC is a monster company and they are doing billions of dollars in profits.  Could they be honest on Thanksgiving???????????????????????????????

@qbetzforreal  Not all the OP's posts are directed to the Mods (see one example above).  My earlier post took into account all the posts on this thread.

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@ Montana wrote:

The post is in Customer Care and is directed for the QVC Moderators not any posters.

@qbetzforreal.  Posters can respond to any post on these forums. Thank you very much.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@ Montana wrote:

@qbetzforreal.  Posters can respond to any post on these forums. Thank you very much.

@proudlyfromNJ- this true and you're very welcome.

Valued Contributor

QVC has a, policy that if a price goes down within 30 days of your purchase you can call customer service and they will refund the difference.  I did it 4 times last week when they started their Black Friday sales .  Just tell them what item and ask for a "price adjustment".  They are very good about this!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@ Montana wrote:

@ Montana. No one is trivializing someone's different feelings. There is a way to express them in a polite manner instead of screaming and capitalizing in inch high letters(screaming and shouting). 

YES YOU ARE ALONG WITH OTHERS.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@ Montana wrote:

Trusted Contributor

You might want to save some of those question marks for later. You only need one at a time.  

Esteemed Contributor

@@highnaintenanceplan

Why don’t you call the Q. They will probably adjust the price. I have done it in The past when I’ve purchased an item and went on clearance a few days later