QVC Customer Care

Re: What is UP WITH YOU PEOPLE???

Respected Contributor

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

Yesterdays TSV---The PRIMULA Glasses now have free S/H, and even though the price is higher they are CHEAPER than they were yesterday???????  

WHAT IS GOING ON?????????

@highmaintenancejan   I agree 100%...  They are going to do whatever the can do to make a dime...  If it means being underhanded they will be....  I've done a lot of returns for items I bought for fall decorating and have found multiple errors in the refunds I get...  So they will cheat you anyway they can....  

Respected Contributor

I can see why @highmaintenancejan feels that QVC pulled a fast one. I don’t know if I would be outraged, but I would never trivialize someone’s feeling because I feel differently,  as some have done here.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe @Susan-QVC or CS could refund you the difference, @highmaintenancejan.

i doubt QVC did this one on purpose.

Esteemed Contributor

Yesterdays TSV---The PRIMULA Glasses now have free S/H, and even though the price is higher they are CHEAPER than they were yesterday???????  

WHAT IS GOING ON?????????

Next time before getting so worked up double check your math.

Yesterday the TSV was $29.98 + $5.50 which totals $35.48.

Today they are $36.50 with free shipping which makes them $1.02 HIGHER than yesterday's price.

Of course tax would be additional for both and depends on your state. The TSV price was not much of a saving but it was lower, not higher, than it is today. 

Honored Contributor

@nomless wrote:

@highmaintenancejan, I understand your point that there was a price change and the price is lower today, but....what was Q dishonest about today?? IMO, changing a price is not dishonest. 

@nomless

Making it lower in total price the day after the TSV is!!!

I guess we’ll be seeing less of you then. I understand. I rarely shop here either. 

Honored Contributor

QVC Mods, can you please look at my order for the TSV tumblers as well.  I purchased them yesterday, but in checking my invoice online today, the shipping charge says “FREE.”  Yet, the total cost has not changed (total cost still includes yesterday’s shipping fee).  

I called CS and they said it has not shipped yet.  Therefore, can I have the FREE shipping?  Again, the invoice says FREE shipping charge, even though the total math actuall includes yesterday’s shipping fee.

Thank You.

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  I also ordered the tumblers yesterday and when I view the order it also says Free S&H but the price did not show it, it still has the s&h included. So MODS what gives. 

Honored Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

I can see why @highmaintenancejan feels that QVC pulled a fast one. I don’t know if I would be outraged, but I would never trivialize someone’s feeling because I feel differently,  as some have done here.  

@ Montana. No one is trivializing someone's different feelings. There is a way to express them in a polite manner instead of screaming and capitalizing in inch high letters(screaming and shouting). 

Regular Contributor

I noticed that too and I questioned it also. You have to watch everything you buy and everything you return because QVC is always trying to make a buck off the unsuspecting customer. Yesterday as a TSV they were sold out of two color groups and today all three are available once again.