Valued Contributor

What is UP WITH YOU PEOPLE???

Yesterdays TSV---The PRIMULA Glasses now have free S/H, and even though the price is higher they are CHEAPER than they were yesterday???????  

WHAT IS GOING ON?????????

Honored Contributor

Re: What is UP WITH YOU PEOPLE???

Goodness! It's Thanksgiving. Is it possible to ask a question in a normal and nicer tone? You could change it up every once in awhile. Email corporate or ask the mods.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

NO,  You'd be mad too....QVC is a monster company and they are doing billions of dollars in profits.  Could they be honest on Thanksgiving???????????????????????????????

Respected Contributor

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

NO,  You'd be mad too....QVC is a monster company and they are doing billions of dollars in profits.  Could they be honest on Thanksgiving???????????????????

@highmaintenancejan, I understand your point that there was a price change and the price is lower today, but....what was Q dishonest about today?? IMO, changing a price is not dishonest. 

Trusted Contributor

That's Life

Honored Contributor

Plain and simple. If I was this upset with a company I would take my dollars elsewhere. 

Valued Contributor

Yep, I am, this is it, my last order.  QVC is NOT WORTH THE AGGRAVATION!!

Honored Contributor

@highmaintenancejan Wow! If you get this upset over a price change I'd hate to see how you react to a REAL crisis! good grief!  BTW, check your blood pressure and no I'm not kidding!

QVC Customer Care

Valued Contributor

@nomless wrote:

@highmaintenancejan, I understand your point that there was a price change and the price is lower today, but....what was Q dishonest about today?? IMO, changing a price is not dishonest. 

@nomless

Making it lower in total price the day after the TSV is!!!