Super Contributor

What is QVC doing with pricing

I ordered a gift for my daughter for her birthday which is tomorrow ,I cannot get out as I have kidney disease and was told don't go out .. I just got it today .. I thought okay $63.00 plus for a little top ( Peace Love World) I go and check it today and its now$37.00..So I figured I would tell my daughter if she didn't care for it she could send it back..and now embarrassed that it was reduced..I will talk her into sending it back and I will give her money for what I paid ..  I have noticed this before  I guess I am just upset I couldn't get her anything nice for her birthday ..but there are plenty left  so I would not think it would be reduced that soon..oh well ..be safe everyone 

Honored Contributor

Re: What is QVC doing with pricing

If you bought it within 30 days, call CS for a price adjustment.  They'll refund the difference.  Do it all the time.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

call or email customer service to get the price difference credited back to your method of payment.

if she likes it she can keep it and then you can tell her she has more to spend (or order her a gift card) since it got marked down several days after you purchased it.

if she doesnt like it, ask her to send it back and then mail her a check or a gift card for the amount you wanted to spend.

not quite sure why you are embarrassed though?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Customer Care

@Chatyone 2 

I am sorry this happened but all is not lost! I have refunded you the difference. Hope your daughter likes her birthday present!

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

I've purchased several items over the last 10 days and the price has dropped on most of the items. I called CS 3 times got a busy signal twice and a dial tone when the call transferred.

Honored Contributor

@RU4 real wrote:

I've purchased several items over the last 10 days and the price has dropped on most of the items. I called CS 3 times got a busy signal twice and a dial tone when the call transferred.

@RU4 real 

email qvcsocialteam@qvc.com with order numbers, date, and item numbers. i also included my pricing and the new pricing. they were very prompt in giving me credits back to my account.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 - Yep, me too! Despite all the craziness out in the world and around these forums from time to time, the social team continues to be lightning-fast in its response and ultra-helpful in its actions. A big thanks to all of them!

Honored Contributor

@RU4 real wrote:

@RU4 real    There's a form under CS online you can fill out to request a price adjustment.  All you need is your order number.  They respond very fast.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Thank you Beth so much..I have been shopping for over 22 yrs and I never knew about this 

Honored Contributor

The QVC Social Team's customer service is the best I've had anywhere at any time. They are super helpful and do respond very quickly. I am grateful to have this service so I don't have to call in and be on hold or get cut off, and since unlike in the old QVC days, it is almost impossible to get to talk to a supervisor with a more complex problem. Thanks to the Social Team for great customer service!