Respected Contributor

What is Going on?? Cannot cancel anything!

I just ordered two Skechers sneakers.  Called in the automated system and cancelled.  One pair will not cancel  I did this literally 1 minute after placingthe order.  What the heck?!  You don't even give us some time to change our minds.  After I saw the presentation I decided I did not want this style.  I called CS the line was busy for 10 minutes.  Called again and the wait time was at least 15 minutes.  This is not right.  Now I have to pay shipping both ways.  Take a lesson from HSN (which you have bought) .  I can change my mind for about 6 hours afterwards.  What the heck is going on over there????@!@@ To say after shopping here for over 30 years that I am livid, is an understatement.

QVC Customer Care

Re: What is Going on?? Cannot cancel anything!

[ Edited ]

@lovesallanimals 

I am sorry for any inconvenience but I did get the 2nd order to cancel. You might want to check your account to confirm.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@lovesallanimals 

I am sorry for any inconvenience but I did get the 2nd order to cancel. You might want to check your account to confirm.

Beth QVC

Thank you Beth - but I just checked and the second pair of Skechers (neutral) says "in process" and not cancelled.

QVC Customer Care

@lovesallanimals 

I am sorry - I have notated the account and will monitor this order. If you do receive this and wish to return there will be no charge for the return and you will receive the full refund.

Beth QVC

Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I just ordered two Skechers sneakers.  Called in the automated system and cancelled.  One pair will not cancel  I did this literally 1 minute after placingthe order.  What the heck?!  You don't even give us some time to change our minds.  After I saw the presentation I decided I did not want this style.  I called CS the line was busy for 10 minutes.  Called again and the wait time was at least 15 minutes.  This is not right.  Now I have to pay shipping both ways.  Take a lesson from HSN (which you have bought) .  I can change my mind for about 6 hours afterwards.  What the heck is going on over there????@!@@ To say after shopping here for over 30 years that I am livid, is an understatement.

I've had it with the technical glitches and unreliable tracking info. Didn't used to be that way (been around a LONG time). Now item images are not appearing on my order status page, just an incorrect item number and an empty box! Seriously sick of it too!!

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@lovesallanimals 

I am sorry - I have notated the account and will monitor this order. If you do receive this and wish to return there will be no charge for the return and you will receive the full refund.

Beth QVC

Beth:  thank you so much for your help. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@loveour4leggedfriends heck I'd even take ONE full hour lol, that you can cancel your order after placing it. It's crazy how they've changed over the past couple years.
It's like they're hoping you just won't take the time and trouble (which it is) to return your item, which of course benefits them. I definitely didn't know HSN gives you six hours to cancel, that's fantastic!