Super Contributor

What has happened to QVCs shipping?

I have shopped the Q for many years. Bought a lot of stuff. I have rarely had problems and return items infrequently. I like QVC. It works for me. However, in the last week I have received the wrong items twice and I received an order  addressed to me with the tracking number of the item I ordered but with the wrong item and a packing slip with another customer's name, address, account number and a shirt in her size and color. I've never had this problem before. Customer service took care of the problem with the wrong customer information. I've returned the other two. However, my color choice and size are no longer available. What I find interesting is that all 3 items were from Denim & Co.

I think that I might wait a while before ordering and let the Q fix their shipping problems.

Valued Contributor

Re: What has happened to QVCs shipping?

[ Edited ]

@ChouChou wrote:

I have shopped the Q for many years. Bought a lot of stuff. I have rarely had problems and return items infrequently. I like QVC. It works for me. However, in the last week I have received the wrong items twice and I received an order  addressed to me with the tracking number of the item I ordered but with the wrong item and a packing slip with another customer's name, address, account number and a shirt in her size and color. I've never had this problem before. Customer service took care of the problem with the wrong customer information. I've returned the other two. However, my color choice and size are no longer available. What I find interesting is that all 3 items were from Denim & Co.

I think that I might wait a while before ordering and let the Q fix their shipping problems.

@ChouChou  Wise decision.  Look at the amount of money you'll be saving.  Thank you QVC.

Respected Contributor

shipping has been so out of whack, i'm afraid to order anything from the Q at this point. 

my last package, somehow, got returned, before it was even delivered to me.

still cant quite explain that one.  CS said that they issued a return, but that hasn't shown up on my online orders.

(i'll wait for the paper bill to check for that)

evidently they are restructuring the shipping stuff, but it sure is taking it's sweet time about it. 

it's been horrid for months now!

Valued Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

shipping has been so out of whack, i'm afraid to order anything from the Q at this point. 

my last package, somehow, got returned, before it was even delivered to me.

still cant quite explain that one.  CS said that they issued a return, but that hasn't shown up on my online orders.

(i'll wait for the paper bill to check for that)

evidently they are restructuring the shipping stuff, but it sure is taking it's sweet time about it. 

it's been horrid for months now!

@kittyloo  Clearly they didn't think through the new process and how it would impact day-to-day business and their CUSTOMERS.

Valued Contributor

I thought it was just me having issues with them. I ordered Homeworx TSV candle sets.  Three came, but then the fouth set said "returned." I never even got it. Now, I get the wrong size beach pants and there are no more in that size. I am really put out with them and like I told Customer Service when all I got was "we are sorry" is they are losing a customer pretty fast in me. Just too many problems lately, especially since they added QVC2 and Beauty.

New Contributor

I have been waiting almost two weeks for a robot vaccum just to ship!  It's insane.

New Contributor

I am jumping off this train wreck about to happen. Bank account debited for items without shipping numbers. This has been the company’s practice! That was 13 days ago. Still no order. Oder was to be credited and stopped however they shipped in error. We’re talking 150.00 from my account! No more trust here. This doesn’t happen on the street—walk in, pay; walk out with merchandise. No one in customer service can do anything, but espouse platitudes that are useless. I will only shop on line with Amazon from now on. I have confidence and trust in the company. Consumer confidence in Q has dropped to a zero. BTW I only register a complaint when it’s really bad—it’s beyond that. My first entry...And last
Respected Contributor

I'm glad I have all my pending orders at my house now !  To many places to buy from now a days to tolerate slow service.

Valued Contributor

Buy have they really restructure the shipping process?  It is going on 6 months and it was 5 months before they posted their apology about it, and still.  Personally, it's my opinion they have cut back on employees, hence, the issues in processing, shipping and returns, which all falls on the back on the customers who allow them to still be in business, barely.

Valued Contributor

That could be a long wait! I'm not ordering anything but my auto delivery's & items I already have and know what I'm getting. QVC no longer reimurishs the shipping free when you make a return. I'm talking about the fee you paid to get it delivered. Their free exchanges are a joke. I've had to call everytime I've done an exchange.