Contributor

What happened to the shopping cart?

Until today whenever I put something in my shopping cart it would be there when I came back later (either actually in my cart or in saved items). Today I put a pair of Kim Gravel jeans in there and came back later and they are nowhere to be seen. Old items from eons ago, however are there. What's going on?

Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to the shopping cart?

Items will be saved in your cart one hour.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Yes, but it always would automatically go into saved items. Now it goes away unless you tell it to save.

Respected Contributor

I liked the automatic save feature. Sorry they did away with it.

Contributor

Agree and it makes more sense business-wise to keep it! If I have to search again I might not bother.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Items will be saved in your cart one hour.

Unfortunately, they won't at the moment, at least in the OP's cart and in mine. With the bloated redesign of the cart and other features, they messed up. The items in your cart are not saved for later or added to your wish list. They just disappear. I had to get mine from my browsing history.

When I first loaded the new version of the cart, my saved-for-later was loaded with things I'd looked at eons ago but had removed long since, or QVC's auto delete feature (past 90 days) had. Most of them were sold out, and I had to delete scads of things.

It's an inelegant redesign, to say the least.

ETA that they should take a page from HSN's book and just leave everything in the cart unless it sells out.

Honored Contributor

Oh, haven't you heard? They 'improved' the checkout experience...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Good laugh and I am going to bed. I didn't want it anyway if that is an improvment.

Occasional Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Oh, haven't you heard? They 'improved' the checkout experience...

yes, like they 'IMPROVED' the wish list.  and though most people don't like the 'improved' version why would they listen to us.....