Esteemed Contributor

What happened to the Judith Ripka inventory?

It went from more than 1,300 items to little more than 100. Is this a glitch or intentional?

Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to the Judith Ripka inventory?

This tells me her sell-off to an outside company was not successful.  

Honored Contributor

Looks as though they're phasing her out.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

That's too bad, but I haven't purchased any of her jewelry for several years now.  What I have is very nice, but I really don't have any need for more.

Maybe with so many people staying at home for most of last year, perhaps the sales were down...

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do think without Judith owning her own company, the popularity decreased. And then there were many complaints of quality.

The golden age of Judith Ripka I think was no more.

I have her older things too and they are wonderful but like so many have said, I don't need anymore, and that excitment in waiting for her next visit and new things that everyone fondly nick named ("green Goddess" etc), and calling out fans on live QVC has gone as well.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

It went from more than 1,300 items to little more than 100. Is this a glitch or intentional?

i dont remember anytime recently seeing 1300 pieces? i do see 389 at the moment.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I noticed this when I went to my wish list and saw that most of the Judith Ripka items that I saved there were "sold out" -- they were primarily gemstone items set in silver.

@sunshine45  Yes, on average there were 1,300+ items.  I now see the 389 that you do, but at the time of my initial message, they only had 109 showing. Strange.

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

I noticed this when I went to my wish list and saw that most of the Judith Ripka items that I saved there were "sold out" -- they were primarily gemstone items set in silver.

@sunshine45  Yes, on average there were 1,300+ items.  I now see the 389 that you do, but at the time of my initial message, they only had 109 showing. Strange.

@Sammycat1 

There can't be 289 returns, can there?   I have a few JR pieces, and was hoping to find another watch, but I'm not crazy about what's left.  Oh well.