Respected Contributor

What happened to ‘Shop Items On Air’?

I would often use this option from the main Home page and shop the items, where every item was visible in each hourly show, for prior shows. However now, when selecting this option, I can only see items from the current show. This changed within the last 24 hours.  While I am able to select the prior shows, no items are shown. 

This will clearly decrease shopping.  Thank you for listening.

Respected Contributor

Re: What happened to ‘Shop Items On Air’?

I noticed that on my ipad last night, but I can still access shop items at home and get the full view on a regular computer.  If I remember, the ipad gave the list of shows and if you touched the show, it would show the items, but I think you had to scroll down the page to see them.

Respected Contributor

i and others have been complaining at Customer Care.  feel free.  it seems to vary with browser - but they have made home page very inconvenient now, with minimal jumping off points for navigation that we are used to.  who wants to hunt and peck?

Occasional Contributor

I used to use Items recently on Air or Program guide - they are both missing in heading and you have to type in search block. Admittedly I don't like change but why does change make things worse instead of better?  I find this true on many websites - guess they have to find an excuse to keep the computer programers employed!

Frequent Contributor

Apears to now take three (3) steps  to find, AND  Shop Items on Air has another title.  While most people can accept changes in our world and activities, this "New" webpage design is disorganized and poorly planned.  

And  THERE have been comments that this is "progress"  accept it!  

No, really is not well planned.  Appears the "planners"  did not research their product.  

QUICKLY  finding  products previously aired was one of the best features.  

Have seen this behavior with other web page "designers."  It did not end well  --  Just sayen.

Respected Contributor

I guess everyone will be shopping less!  Guess someone in the Q web design group thinks this is good... lol!