New Contributor

What happened to QVC customer service?

Over the many years I've shopped with QVC, customer service has been a joy and returns were fast and efficient.  Now, I can't get a live person on the phone, emails aren't returned and my return items have been sitting somewhere in a warehouse  for almost 2 months while my easy pays continue to be billed.  QVC is acting like a company that's going under. Is anyone else having the same issues? I won't shop here again QVC until you fix these problems. 

Respected Contributor

Re: What happened to QVC customer service?

This has been a topic of discussion almost daily for a few months now.

Honored Contributor

@SierraMom   You can email the social team at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and they will help you.  Send them your order # in an email, and they are very prompt in replying.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Occasional Contributor

I too am having a problem with delayed returns and so have decided to take a break from QVC until they figure out their return process.  But, you can email them at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and provide them with the tracking number of the return, they will go ahead and refund you.

Honored Contributor

@SierraMom   Returns are slow for everybody but if you are 2 months overdue, you can contact the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com, including order numbers, for help.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I too am having problems with returns now. I don't order much anymore from the Q. The next step is not ordering anything and I'm there with the way Q is NOT handling the situations.

Honored Contributor

I don't order a lot but have never had any issues.  I do know that with the virus, receiving orders and getting credits, etc. has been much slower with most companies.  I hope everyone can get their problems with orders, returns, etc. resolved.  It's very upsetting when these things happen.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin