Trusted Contributor

Re: What does it take to get some help?

@DebbieC222 

Wow, I would be extremely frustrated, too, over a situation such as that! I would do as someone else has already mentioned - call my credit/debit card bank who should issue you a credit and open a fraud case for you.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

DD has bought me QVC gift cards in the past.  QVC should dump this company, I'll tell her not to buy any more cards.  

New Contributor

Update to my "What does it take to get some help?" post on January 5, 2020.

Today, Thursday, January 7th, a very nice lady from QVC Customer Service called me and did rectify my problem. She asked me for my Mother's information and actually credited my Mother's QVC account with the $150 for the Gift Card I had purchased on December 11th that was never received. I sincerely appreciate her kindness as well as being thankful to QVC for taking the right steps to resolve this.

I do have one suggestion for those at QVC who make decisions on who or what company handles your Gift Card purchases. After reading some of the responses I received to my question, I realized that this Cash Star company is certainly not the best company to handle this valuable asset for QVC. After reading one of the responses, I, also "googled" the CASH STAR company and read horror story after horror story of dissassified customers. It is apparent that this company has absolutely no desire to "do the right thing", or even help when there is obvious error on their part. I am not one who buys a lot of things from QVC; however, my Mother is elderly and does truly enjoy watching the different shows and seeing the different items offered for purchase on QVC  That is why I had purhased the gift card for her in the first place, because it is something she enjoys and it's always nice to feel like you have "free money" if you see something you might want to purchase. For that reason, which I'm sure is the reason many people purchase Gift Cards, I do hope that those who can actually "make a change" will seriously consider getting another company (a reputable one) to handle your Gift Cards, or consider opening up a department within the QVC organization to handle it yourselves. You would have a vested interest in "getting things right" and I'm sure your loyal customers would approve and appreciate your interest and concern. I, for one, would be the first in line to purchase a Gift Card from the QVC organization if you were to "take it over". Since I am retired now, please feel free to call upon me for any other suggestions on how to "set this up".;--Ha-ha!! Serioiusly, I do hope you would give serious consideration to distancing yourselves from the company who now performs this service.

Again, thank you so much for your help and resolving my problem, it is sincerely appreciated and I know my Mother will get great enjoyment from it.

Most sincerely,

Debbie Creef