Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

What does it mean when you get this message on tracking a return From USPS?

I sent back a cosmetic item using  the QVC return label.  When I go to track it on the USPS tracking  it said  

YOUR ITEM HAS BEEN TENDERED TO THE RETURNS AGENT. THE POSTAL SERVICE  NO LONGER  HAS THE ITEM AND NO FURTHER TRACKING UPDATES ARE EXPECTED

So how do I know if it ever gets back to QVC and how can I follow my refund? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What does it mean when you get this message on tracking a return From USPS?

@SeaMaiden  I've never had that notice from USPS, but if I lose track of the return, I check with CS. They can usually tell me where it is in the process and double-check if I want a refund or exchange.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden - The USPS is just a hub where customers drop off packages and QVC's returns agent picks them up to transport them back to the Q—the packages do not go through the USPS system. Now that your package has been picked up, if you wait about 48 hours, you will be able to track the progress of your return through qvc.com, which connects to the agent's system. To do that, just go to the "Order Status" page, click "View Order" for the item you're returning, and click the "Track Your Return" link. (If you get an error message, which happens more than it should, you can enter your tracking number here to check on things: https://pitneybowes.shipment.co/track)

And after that loooong answer, here's a really easy way to get your refund processed: Send your order details to the mods (QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com)—they can almost always handle your refund as soon as your return package has been picked up.

Good luck!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@SeaMaiden - The USPS is just a hub where customers drop off packages and QVC's returns agent picks them up to transport them back to the Q—the packages do not go through the USPS system. Now that your package has been picked up, if you wait about 48 hours, you will be able to track the progress of your return through qvc.com, which connects to the agent's system. To do that, just go to the "Order Status" page, click "View Order" for the item you're returning, and click the "Track Your Return" link. (If you get an error message, which happens more than it should, you can enter your tracking number here to check on things: https://pitneybowes.shipment.co/track)

And after that loooong answer, here's a really easy way to get your refund processed: Send your order details to the mods (QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com)—they can almost always handle your refund as soon as your return package has been picked up.

Good luck!  Smiley Happy

@loriqvc    Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Once when I returned something and couldn't track, my post office told me that once a week a big truck comes and picks up all the QVC returns.  When it reaches the QVC distribution center and is scanned, you can usually track it.

QVC Customer Care

@SeaMaiden 

If you would please send me the order number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will take it from there to provide your refund.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@SeaMaiden 

If you would please send me the order number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will take it from there to provide your refund.

Beth QVC

Thank you Beth!  I sent you an email with the information. Heart

Respected Contributor

My experience has been as stated by @loriqvc .  I do my tracking through the Order Status page and that works for me.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.