Respected Contributor

Re: What do you think of the new InsideQ??????????????

@mistyada

I agree.  I like to see the sneak peeks of the upcoming TSV's and early ordering ability.  Always what I was most interested in.

Regular Contributor

Are they kidding?. What a joke. We have to click on a hosts picture to see their picks.Don't think so.

Honored Contributor

I just read the online version of the last one, my print version not here yet, but I believe it said that what is up on the site here is only a preview/example and will be more complete starting next year. 

Let's hope cause that is terrible. 

Regular Contributor

Got the link and it stinks.It's awful that we have to constantly go on line to check the program guide is lame. With the paper version once I read it i would then take out guide and leave near tv.I can see less shopping in the future.To bad

Respected Contributor

Never received the insider. Took a look. Doesn't interest me. I can say that QVC hires very pretty female hosts.

Honored Contributor

I don't like it at all.  It's hard to navigate what you want to see.  There is a recipe I would like to print but for some reason can't.  I like the hard copy so much better.  I would get my morning coffee and flip through it.  

Super Contributor

Not impressed.

Maybe they'll improve on the "preview" version of it.

So far tho thumbs down.

Honored Contributor

The TSV presales are all there.  Very few but they are all there.

Click on ALL PRESALES.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

I just received my December InsideQ magazine today with Troy stating this is the last one I will be receiving. Not sure how much I will use the online version.  Prefer flipping through my printed copy.

But then, I am a person who buys magazines and books.  I just like the feel of an actual book.  Plus the one I am reading now is jumping through time so I like that I can go back to a previous chapter easily to remeber what was going on in that time period as I am reading my next chapter.

And today during lunch I was flipping through the free newspaper that Which Wich provides in their location by me.

So I am pretty low tech.

Super Contributor

@vickie25 wrote:

I prefer the printed version rather than the online version.  Since the magazine itself has been discontinued I am not happy with only the online version being available.  I liked having the paper copy so I could easily look up things.

I still get the magazine.  If you aren't receiving it call CS and tell them and ask to have one sent to you.  Just got mine two days ago.