Regular Contributor
Accepted Solution

What do you think of the new InsideQ??????????????

I decided to look up InsideQ since several of the posts had mentioned that it would be up on November 15---tomorrow.  I am putting the link below.  When I searched InsideQ, this is what comes up.  I am hoping that this isn't the final product, but just a preview of what will be there tomorrow.  I'd like to know what you think of the InsideQ which has replaced The Insider.

http://www.qvc.com/content/insideq/insideq.html?redirectTerm=InsideQ

Respected Contributor

Re: What do you think of the new InsideQ??????????????

{{{yawn}}}

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Less than impressed, the material is old and what there is of it is very disorganized

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

I prefer the printed version rather than the online version.  Since the magazine itself has been discontinued I am not happy with only the online version being available.  I liked having the paper copy so I could easily look up things.

Valued Contributor

If nothing else, love the earrings that Stacey and Amy are wearing in Hosts in the Holiday Spirit.

Regular Contributor

Unless my computer is playing tricks it appears Stacey's name has been inserted to Amy's answers.   Perhaps a programming glitch.  Content is nothing special IMO.

Super Contributor

I guess they eliminated the early orders or sneak peeks of TSVs. That was the only thing I read in the insider. I never read the articles.

Honored Contributor

@mistyada wrote:

I guess they eliminated the early orders or sneak peeks of TSVs. That was the only thing I read in the insider. I never read the articles.

@mistyada...ditto!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Tuppermore for the link.  Not very impressed.  I had just started to receive The Insider in the mail and had enjoyed reading the hard copies.  Bad timing on my part, just started to receive and enjoy it and now it's gone!

Honored Contributor

i am going to miss THE INSIDER!

this is something totally different.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein