Frequent Contributor

What do we do when we can't reach customer service about a return that seems to be lost??

[ Edited ]

Is there another alternative when customer service will not allow you to speak to a live person, just reroutes you to the automated system? Just frustrated with a return that is over two weeks shipped as a return and tracking has stopped, so package seems to be lost somewhere in the USPS system. Just looking for my refund. 

Grrrr....I realize many are frustrated with shipping and returns but I just cant understand how so many things get messed up like this. Yes, pandemic, I get it, but other companies seemed to have got it togther at this point. Why can't QVC? 

On the off chnce a QVC rep reads this my order # 

Frequent Contributor

Re: What do we do when we can't reach customer service about a return that seems to be lost??

Someone from the social team responded to my email. So it seems this is the best way to contact someone for anyone else looking for help. 

Honored Contributor

Re: What do we do when we can't reach customer service about a return that seems to be lost??

@suburbanone You are right. The best and easiest way to get help is to email:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Frequent Contributor

I am exactly having the same problems you are. I have an order that was shipped June 29 that is not here yet. Live chat isn't working. Call customer service person answered, told them the problem. they said will transfer me to customer service, before I could say anymore I was listening to music for over 35 minutes and no one answered my call

I am really getting annoyed and as you are don't know what to do next

Esteemed Contributor

@suburbanone   Try asking the moderators on here for help.  They seem to be the only ones helping customers.  Good luck.

Honored Contributor

@sweetness47 

I am really getting annoyed and as you are don't know what to do next

Scroll up!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

I'm simply not ordering anything else from the Q until they get this BS straightened out.

I have no problems with Nordstrom, HSN, or several others. 

It is also unfair to the venders. There are a few Susan Graver tops that I want, but I will not order due to the Q's incompetence. 

Sorry for the negativity, but I have had it. 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning