Esteemed Contributor

Re: What can I do about fraud in a QVC warehouse?

I would ask my credit card to solve the problem.  Am Ex is really good.

Honored Contributor

I had a similar problem involving the USPS. It was determined that an expensive piece of jewelry I was sending my sister was stolen out of the package at the post office annex in Memphis and then the empty box continued on to Nashville. I had insured it and was reimbursed...but don’t know what happened to the postal worker...they caught the person on surveillance camera.
Respected Contributor

I also had a bad experience.  My first iPad was ordered through Amazon.  When it hadn’t arrived in over a week I contacted them.,,,they opened an investigation.  I had been able to track it as far as a UPS facility in southern Michigan.  Amazon said they would send out a new iPad.  The EXACT same thing happened..,,it was trackable to that same UPS facility, then disappeared.  Amazon gave me a full credit and I ordered my Ipad directly from Apple....they assured me it would be in a plain box and I would get it the next day....and I did.

But it made me furious that thieves at that UPS facility had such a racket going.  It ends up costing all of us more.

Valued Contributor

Definately, let your credit card fight it out.  Call your credit card right away and have them refund your money. 

Esteemed Contributor

I would definately, as many others said, call my credit card immediately.

I also would consider closing my account here because as you stated, if you are a good

customer and don't have a questionable history, this is nothing but insulting!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pagan  .. try emailing QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Respected Contributor

The fact that most of these pilfered items are more expensive tells me the thefts are likely happening at a point where the person involved knows what's in the package.  This would most likely be a the warehouse point IMO.

I received an empty package for a rather expensive ring from Evine (Shop NBC) once.  They were good about crediting me for it.  A long time ago, I ordered a nice ring from QVC and received a totally different ring (obviously cheap and unattractive).  I did have to convince CS about it before returning it, but they did believe me.  It does help to have a long spotless history with a company.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

I have been a QVC shopper for 20+ years.  A few months ago, I ordered a $1000 gold bracelet.  When I opened my package, there was no bracelet in the packaging.  Just a small jewelry bag that the bracelet would have been in in the bracelet box.  I was stunned & literally sick.  I called CS, explained the situation.  I told them I hope they have CCTV cameras in their warehouses because no question this was an internal theft issue.  There was zero evidence the external packaging was disturbed or altered.   I was promptly issued another bracelet with no questions asked.  Betcha QVC has those security measures in place.  I was so appreciative of the outstanding service I received!