Trusted Contributor

What The Heck Is Wrong With The QVC Website & Phone Ordering System???

I’ve been unable to order the Corky’s pulled pork through the online system for 45 minutes. It’s available for 3 easy pays, but not giving me that option when I check out. It states in the banner “We’re updating a few things”. The banner should say “no ordering at this time”. Called on the phone ordering line and have been waiting 30 minutes listening to music and recordings “We’re sorry for the delay.....”.  What a way to run a company! No wonder Qurate quarterly earnings continue to go down. You can’t order by phone or online. Do you all have 10 people working the night shift?  It’s 0319, still waiting......🙄 

Trusted Contributor

Re: What The Heck Is Wrong With The QVC Website & Phone Ordering System???

Update to complaint below. After waiting to order on the phone for 40 freakin minutes since I coudn’t order on the website, the phone customer service rep says he can’t order for me either as his system shows no data at this time. Why doesn’t QVC put up a banner on the tv stating customers will not be able to order by phone or online att, and we will update you all when technical problems are resolved. Customers would not waste their time trying to order when they are unable to, and they wouldn’t get so ticked off at QVC’s inability to communicate with the customers. A little honesty goes a long way. As I’ve said before, I hope QVC gets another CEO.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am not able to access "Order Status" on the website

ETA: this is the error I get:

We're sorry, the system could not process your request as the service is unavailable. Please try again later, or contact Customer Service at 1-888-345-5788 for more information.

UPDATE:

I can now access order status, so not sure what was going on!

~ Hope in TN ~
Occasional Contributor

This is ridiculous....I had the same problem trying to order the Vince Cumuto boots. Didn't give me the option of the 5 easy pays and then when I tried to cancel the order it said the system was unavalible and to contact c/s. Got the same long wait as others have stated only to get a really rude c/s rep who said she could not help me, She could only do manual orders and I would have to wait unitl 7 AM for c/s to be back online but could not guarantee if they could cancel the order or change it to the 5 easy pay. Guess I'll be calling my cc company to dspute the transaction and try to get them to reverse it for me since QVC has the worst customer service and website now.

Super Contributor

I had the opposite sort of...two am and trying to cancel an order and could not as the accounts we not accessible.  So now I have to return ..what a mess!!!!  

Doing less shopping and will will put the brakes on emotional shopping !!!!!