Respected Contributor
I have been a customer for over 20 years and prior to the last month, I received the wrong item one time. In 20 years, only one mistake. Now, in the last month, it has happened 3 times.

The first time, I received someone else’s order complete with her packing slip. Then, the next time, I ordered a pair of jeans and they sent me a size smaller than I ordered. The packing slip had the correct size, but the jeans were not that size. Now, today, I was supposed to receive a pair of sandals sized 11w and received a different pair in size 6M. I did have the correct packing slip but not the correct item.

I have not had to talk to customer service so much before. Everyone I talk to is very nice and helpful.

So, I know changes were made because now I get shipping notifications and I like that, but what happened to sending out the right item? If they went robotic, they need to make some tweaks.
Honored Contributor

Re: What Is Going On?

[ Edited ]

Chances are good that the recent layoffs have something to do it.

Respected Contributor
Good point, @geezerette. It is going to cost them business though, so I hope it was worth it.
Honored Contributor

I am reluctant to order bcuz of these postings.

Honored Contributor

@cosmic1   Incidences usually happen in threes.  You ought to be good for another 20 years now

I've place quite a few orders but haven't had any goofs ......knocking on wood.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

I am reluctant to order bcuz of these postings.

I've actually had better luck with ordering lately.  Timely deliveries and no errors.

Super Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 My daughter in law asked me about the quality of QVC's tops last month.  She said she saw several that she liked, but had heard from a co-worker about the shipping problems and wrong orders.  She wondered if she should trust ordering.

I told her no, after spending last year trying to order but receiving wrong items, wrong colors, wrong sizes and even 2 random orders that I never placed.  

I asked her what she needed, and immediately went to my closet, picked out 12 almost new tops and sent them to her.

She loves them, but she said she wouldn't order from QVC unless she could be somewhat confident that she could receive what she ordered, and if it didn't fit she could also return it.

QVC's poor reputation is getting known in even small rural towns in my state.  

Honored Contributor

Mail carrier just delivered 5 items to my house.  All correct.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I just received 3 orders in the past 3 days.  Each multiple clothing items, on time, accurate and perfectly packaged.   Things happen when there are millions of transactions.  I have recommended QVC to others and no problems as far as I know.  

Trusted Contributor

Recently I ordered pants and received a ring and 2 times I ordered Laurie Felt jeans and got the wrong type and color all LF jeans just the wrong ones.

I called CS and got it fixed quickly.  

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz