Frequent Contributor

Re: What Is Going On????!!!! Cannot Order Anything!!!!!!!!

Its happening again. I couldnt even log in yesterday to complain. At this time i cant order the tops i wanted to order yesterday and once again i see they are having issues...this has happened to me many many times. Even now i had to reply to a post yesterday because i have no provision on the site to start a new conversation. I personally love susan gravers clothes but i wish so much she would sell on amazon for  many reasons, the shipping is light years faster than QVC and the returns not only faster but easier. In this day and age is really is crazy qvc can't get it together better than this. No excuse. 

Esteemed Contributor

My VISA doesn't show my purchase from Thursday at 10:00 pm YET. Nor have I been able to access my account information. QVC? Nada, nope, NO HELP AT ALL. 

Yet throughout these hours and hours of "technical difficulties" QVC continues to broadcast and sell products WITHOUT notifying new buyers of their problems. What's with that lack of honesty? So disappointed with their continued lack of efforts to help those of us who have already placed orders, while they continue to feed their pockets instead. 

QVC - Set your priorities! (1) FIX the technical problems and remove the Q2 and additional channels until your IT area is fully equipped to handle the volume. We don't need or want them anyway. If we cannot get those other channels on cable, drop them. (2) Help the current orders FIRST.

(3) Show a movie instead of selling additional items which are sales products anyway. (4) Stop the madness and greed. You've brought this upon yourself.

(5) Honesty pays. Put up a prompt which let's new viewers now "TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES" are happening.

Thanks for reading this. Hope someone pays attention. Your viewers are so frustrated with your lack of business ethics.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Oh, QVC spends money . . . on their salaries and bonuses! Certainly not much in training their CSR employees or in running an efficient stockroom, shipping or receiving, return department. Both have become slower and slower in the past 10-15 years. Used to receive product within 4-5 days. Now? Items haven't left QVC in 4 or 5 days. Rediculous to have to wait so long for shipping. 

Esteemed Contributor

They can't even get their stories straight! I just talked with Customer Service and was told to call back in about an hour. Yea, right. SMH

Occasional Contributor

"Lack of business ethics" describes this situation perfectly!

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Or left hand and right hand not communicating with each other...on one hand they announce on air that everything is up and running again...however, you won't be able to buy anything on EZ Pay...currently THAT option is not available at checkout. This is so beyond ridiculous.

Occasional Contributor

Wow! I just came on here to check what might be happening and I never cease to be amazed by the amount of hostility people vomit on these forums. Do any of you people actually work with computer systems, downtimes, upgrades, maintenance? It may be frustrating for us wanting to spend money but how much more catastrophic for a business knowing they're losing money every hour they can't get things running and how frustrating for their customer service personnel having to deal with the vitriole from the consumers. I've been a very regular customer for over 3 years now and have never had anything other than pleasant, efficient experiences until their problems yesterday and today. Now I'm just going to stretch on the couch to relax, read a good book and check in later tomorrow to see if I can resume my QVC obsession. It's not the end of the world. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just attempted to place an order and yep, you can NOT order via online or over the phone.

I would HATE to be in the QVC IT department right now, that's for sure. Wonder if people will be fired for it? ANd yes, they should be because this has been going on for DAYS not an hour. If you worked where my husband does....you would be gone, I'll just put it that way. 

For those that may remember: this reminds me of HSN last Fall....same major issue with their IT department. It was MONTHS before it was fixed and sales plummeted for their holiday season. Wonder if that contributed to the CEO leaving for Weight Watchers?

Esteemed Contributor

After back and forth with QVC's Customer Service. I still don't know if my order for Alegria Mary Jane clogs has been placed.

A positive has come out of this lengthy technical difficulty. I now know QVC has an amazing female CSR!! Read on . . .

However, I am extremely impressed with ONE female from QVC's Customer Service by the name of Arianne. She checked my Order List and actually mentioned my recent orders in her email to me! That is a first . . . especially during such a busy time when QVC is down and Arianne could easily have "blown me off" like several other CSR's have done by email and phone. 

Arianne was knowledgeable, professional and KIND in her response to me! Something I have not experienced from QVC in a very, very long time. Wanted to take this opportunity to saw something nice about a woman doing a fast-paced job during what must be a horrible weekend due to QVC's "maintenace"! (We ALL know that's not the real reason by now.) I wrote back and THANKED her for such a kind reply! What an amazing employee!!

At the same time, I also received a rude email from a snarky woman from QVC's CRS by the name of Regina. Won't go into details. More of the usual condesending Q-talk.