Honored Contributor

Re: What Is Going On????!!!! Cannot Order Anything!!!!!!!!

I've never seen a retailer who has more computer problems than QVC.  It seems like they just don't care how much business they lose.  Crazy way to do business.

Trusted Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

Well I placed an order online, it looked like everything went through fine but when I go to order status, my order is not showing up but I got an authorization on my CC for it!! CS was no help. They said they don't see my order either. Isn't that great! 

The only thing CS did say was do I want them to place a new order for me. Ummm, no thank you!! I don't want a SECOND hit on my CC! I want to see my first order show up considering everything looked okay!

That is exactly what happened to me! I was going to call, but I will wait first because everyone says that they are working on it. Wow, hacking?

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Keep in mind, it's hurting them more than us.  They're losing money. 

It does hurt us, they will jack up prices to make up for it!!

LOL

Honored Contributor

And I meant to add....in all the years I've been dealing with HSN, I have NEVER encountered a computer glitch of any type on their website.  If they can have a robust computer system, I just can't understand why QVC has so many issues.

Regular Contributor

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

@iTalia wrote:

Well I placed an order online, it looked like everything went through fine but when I go to order status, my order is not showing up but I got an authorization on my CC for it!! CS was no help. They said they don't see my order either. Isn't that great! 

The only thing CS did say was do I want them to place a new order for me. Ummm, no thank you!! I don't want a SECOND hit on my CC! I want to see my first order show up considering everything looked okay!

That is exactly what happened to me! I was going to call, but I will wait first because everyone says that they are working on it. Wow, hacking?

That's what I was wondering too. Maybe there's an ongoing DOS attack on their ordering system, and they shut down part of it to prevent erroneous order processing?

Regular Contributor

I've contacted CS via the Live Chat twice today. At 7:00AM I was told to check back in 3 hours.  At 11:00 AM I was told it would take 24-48 hours for the order to show up in my order status. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fthunt...not that I'm in a state of anger or rage because of the website issues, but I have to agree with the OP in the sense that they have been occurring more frequently these past few months.  I've been shopping QVC.com for many years and don't recall the website ever having as many issues as it has recently.  It makes me wonder if they aren't including code reviews and system testing prior to prod deployment.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Some easy pays are still not showing the correct number.  Some of Valerie's items say 4 easy pays, but when I try to put them in my shopping cart, there are only 2 easy pays  or none at all. Is this an alternative universe?  That's what it seems like for the past 2 days.....and also last week.

QVC Customer Care

@Carol08

If you wish to order anything, just let me know the order numbers and I will make sure you get the correct number of easy pays.

Beth QVC

Occasional Contributor

I placed an order for the TSV last night. My card was charged. I thought to order 2 more only to discover my order is non existent. Per customer service my size is no longer available. I understand there was an IT issue but the end result should not be I cannot get the items that have been paid for with my credit card.