Super Contributor

What Happened to My "Old" Q Card Account?

[ Edited ]

Just got online to order one item and saw that my old Q card account number for payment is totally gone.  I still have items that were ordered under that number and are still being billed (and paid for), but I can't find my old account as a payment option.  What is going on?  I was able to order using another card though. Is the Q card option gone now? 

P.S.  Just got a chance to call about this and the representative from Q couldn't explain why my old Q card account (as well as my other card listed) were wiped from my payment methods.  I'm thinking some weird computer glitch perhaps? Anyway, the representative reinstalled my Q card as a method of payment and said hopefully this wouldn't happen again.  Also, new cards coming out have your existing number on them with a better "look" supposedly so this wasn't the reason either.  Another day in the mystery of cyber space I guess! Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Re: What Happened to My "Old" Q Card Account?

You'll probably have to call Synchrony Bank.  CS can't help with problems with the Q Card.  They have no information about those accounts. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@InStitches49 wrote:

Just got online to order one item and saw that my old Q card account number for payment is totally gone.  I still have items that were ordered under that number and are still being billed (and paid for), but I can't find my old account as a payment option.  What is going on?  I was able to order using another card though. Is the Q card option gone now? 

Not sure if this is the reason but I saw a commercial that the Q Card will be sending out new cards.   I would call the CS number at the bank and if you don't have it , I would ask CS here for it.  I am sure they have it.   Good Luck   Going to check mine now you have me curious.

Honored Contributor

That is weird!  I placed 2 orders this morning around 9:30 AM and used my Q card on both so I could do EZ pay.

Everything was as it should be.