Super Contributor

What Happened to Denim & Co Click Here Sizing?

MODERATORS:  I hope you will consider the following paragraph and help if you can.  I have just looked online at what was offered in the Denim & Co show this morning, and find that the garment pages now have a new look.  The most important change (for me, anyway) is that the very important Click Here sentence has been greyed out - I looked at about 4 or 5 different products to check.  Yes, at the top right, near the sizes, they have a Sizing button, but that is for the general garment sizing, NOT for the specific Denim & Co sizing.  What is wrong with this picture...?  I need specific garment sizing, not general sizing. I hope this is just a mistake on the new-look pages.

Valued Contributor

Re: What Happened to Denim & Co Click Here Sizing?

I was browsing this morning and noticed I had to touch the "read more" and the " click here" option was there. That's the only sizing I order by - the garment measurement. Hope that works for you.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Fona Hopefully you found the sizing. @LUVNLIFE gave you great instructions, thank you @LUVNLIFE

Honored Contributor

I checked 5 or 6 items from that show and they were all the same of usual.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I checked 5 or 6 items from that show and they were all the same of usual.

Kachina and Alice (QVC Moderator):  So, here is a mystery.  Kachina is quite right - I have just checked three of the items I looked at this morning which were ALL in the new format, and sure enough they are now back to the old format.  If QVC is "trying out" a new format, I hope they will include the Click Here sentence right there (instead of greying it out).  Why would they make it so hard to find?   If not, what is going on?

LUVNLIFE:  Many thanks for your instructions, which I much appreciate.  I will keep them in mind for the next time QVC decides to change the format of the pages.