Honored Contributor

Re: What Browsers are You Using?

@FS74 wrote:

I use Edge and Firefox when my online banking on occasion doesn't like Edge. 

I am having issues logging in to the forums with my laptop. I tried Edge, Firefox and Chrome and I keep getting that horrid loop to sign in and then when i want to reply it wants me to sign in again. This is only for the forums, and not Q proper. Grrrrrrrr. Right now I am using my desktop and have no issues siginng in with Edge. I plan to reboot and clean up junk on my laptop and see if that solves the problem. 

@FS74,  Try clicking on "Blogs & Forums" at the bottom of the website to get to the main listing, then click on "Sign in" to get the login screen for the community.

Or, use this link which goes directly to the Community login screen:

https://www.qvc.com/myaccount/login.community.html

I keep thinking each morning it will be better here, but still some posters are encountering the same problems. (sigh)

I hope this helps you.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo wrote:

@FS74 wrote:

I use Edge and Firefox when my online banking on occasion doesn't like Edge. 

I am having issues logging in to the forums with my laptop. I tried Edge, Firefox and Chrome and I keep getting that horrid loop to sign in and then when i want to reply it wants me to sign in again. This is only for the forums, and not Q proper. Grrrrrrrr. Right now I am using my desktop and have no issues siginng in with Edge. I plan to reboot and clean up junk on my laptop and see if that solves the problem. 

@FS74,  Try clicking on "Blogs & Forums" at the bottom of the website to get to the main listing, then click on "Sign in" to get the login screen for the community.

Or, use this link which goes directly to the Community login screen:

https://www.qvc.com/myaccount/login.community.html

I keep thinking each morning it will be better here, but still some posters are encountering the same problems. (sigh)

I hope this helps you.😊

I tried 3 different browsers and the same thing happens. I log into the main page, scroll down to Blogs and Forums, and it wants me to sign in again. I sign in, try to reply and it wants me to sign in AGAIN. But I notice when I sign in on the main page, go to the blogs, I am a 'guest' and not signed in. It is the same on the desktop, but I can reply with no problems.  I have H/P on both laptop and desktop and using Win 10. 

Edit: Holy cheese and crackers, your link worked. Weird that iI would get to that sign in page without the link and it is loop city. thanks

Super Contributor

I just noticed something that someone mentnioned in another post. At the top of the page, I still have Welcome Guest, but at the top of the forum I have my nickname and notifications liink showing. I use the same email and pass for forums and Q to shop. Does that make a difference?

Honored Contributor

I'm using MS Edge and no matter how many times I sign out from the forums, delete my browsing history, etc., I'm still permanently logged in.

I honestly thought the I.T. department would have this sorted out by now.

It isn't happening, when I log in on my iPad, but I prefer using my desktop for this.  (I hate using the iPad for much of anything that requires typing.)

Honored Contributor

firefox most of the time, edge sometimes......on a windows laptop.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein