Honored Contributor

What 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Order delivery date keeps changing!!!

...I ordered this item during VPH show.  I had it sent to the address I'll be up home visiting during the time it was expected to be delivered.  this is a gift I wanted to "hand deliver"..  (I did not want to use bill to/ship to option).

Now I see the status has changed to "advanced" order when I ordered EDD was 11/5.   I will be back home by the time it's delivered.  Is this definitely in stock - not sure what advance order vs. backordered means????  I do not want to cancel as I really want this!!!

B74B1C36-935F-4077-9938-141104C7DC94.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: What 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Order delivery date keeps changing!!!

@homedecor1 

You may want to call QVC customer service.

They have always helped me work out delivery dates got items even when we will be out of town.

I think "their system" can "see" more than "our system"!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 

Just a thought, I've seen this same item on many other sites and in stores including BBB (I just checked), Home Goods, TJMaxx and many others, who may offer more reliable delivery.

Since your order status changed to 'advance order', you may be able to cancel, if you find another source. 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

thank you for researching for me but most have glued in items.  I was lucky enough to find a truck in Old Time Pottery but it was the only one so I grabbed it!

I keep checking ever store I go in.  I want to surprise the recepient so I'm keeping my 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻.

@LTT1 

The have the same info could not tell me if it would ship.

I'm gonna just wait and see🤔🙂

Frequent Contributor

Advanced order typically does ship at future date.  

Backorder means they are trying to get additional stock and no guarantee it will ship.

GOOD LUCK and hope you get package!!