Regular Contributor

Well my account will probably be closed too.

[ Edited ]

I have seen so many posts about customers having their accounts closed I thought I would share my experience. So a little over a year ago I started to shop at QVC, I was a newbie so I ordered things on faith and based on the on-air presentation. I'm not ashamed to say I have spent 700 dollars or more a month at this site. 

But to my surprise, it has been difficult if not impossible to return or exchange or reorder something that didn't work and was substandard material. Not sure why they offer clothing at a very high price and not back it up. I do like some of the cosmetics so I'll stick with those, but QVC you are going to be in trouble if you keep this up. the moderators of this forum don't work at the Corporate office, so maybe they could forward this to them.  the saddest thing is, I kept some things I hated and sent them to goodwill because they washed so badly it was impossible to wear them.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Well my account will probably be closed too.

How much are you returning?  If you order 700 hundred dollars a month worth of products and returning most things, then, yes, that's a problem.  Why would you even do that and why would you post about this in this forum?  Seems to me you should be dealing directly with customer service.  Very bizarre.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jaspersmom I'm sorry my post was so confusing for you. I didn't say I was returning everything, but what I did return was substandard and significant. What good does it do to argue with customer service, QVC has policies that don't align with the current trend of shopping online. 

Respected Contributor

They won't close your account for returning merchandise, unless you return a certain percentage of what you buy. No one knows what that percentage is, but it's gotta be pretty high.  Compare what you buy vs. what you return, and see what the rough percentage is.  It might not be as high as you think, especially if you are ordering $700/month.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Occasional Contributor

Forums are for people to post in.... just an FYI. Why is this such a sore subject for people when the op is just posting? You don’t like the subject matter, or the post keep scrolling. 

Honored Contributor

@Iris in bloom wrote:

the moderators of this forum don't work at the Corporate office, so maybe they could forward this to them. 

@Iris in bloom If you are so dissatisfied, why don't you snail mail a letter to the corporate office?  Why depend on someone else?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Occasional Contributor

@Iris in bloom  No need for apologies on your own post! Your feelings are valid and it is what it is. If others are confused by that... 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Regular Contributor

@EdwinsIn Thank you for the kind words, the spirit of my post was to call attention to policies that punish people who have good intentions. 

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...