Frequent Contributor

Well This TAKES THE CAKE !!!

[ Edited ]

Lots of  complaints about  slow shipping- Well I must have hit the key to guaranteee almost intant shipping WHETHER  YOU WANT IT OR NOT !!!!  

I ordered 

I love this product, I always keep the Gold   mask on hand .. Almost as soon as I pushed the  summit order   button . I remember I ordered this  a few weeks back  it delivered the first week in October . So , I really did not need any more at this time.

I  cancelled the order  online and even called CS  (FIRST TIME  CALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE )  I was asssure the order cancel .  Well this morning  I got email my order was shipped   and IT WAS!     Geez   if you want fast service cancel your order and  call CS  to make sure it is  cancelled !

I have not returned any item  since  2013 . I am not a returner or constant cancel  customer .    I will keep the item .

I am probably   just going to shop elswhere  hence forth .

I love PTR  products , also like Dr Denise  products ,

I know y'all dont care   so why should I?

Cheers

Contributor

Re: Well This TAKES THE CAKE !!!

I simply cannot understand why a company this size cannot ship in a timel manner!  Maybe I'm spoiled by Amazon, I don't know.  How anyone shop this time of year with any confidance is beyond me!

Super Contributor

Yeah they are more than confused at the Q.

I buy my beauty products where I can get rewards points, Sephora, Ulta, Lancome, etc. unless I can get a better deal at the Q or HSN, which happens sometimes.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @ClassySassyGal I am sorry that happened. I sent you an email.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks Alice ,   I have no intentions of returning  the PTR  product . It is something I use and order often .   (as you can see) 

It was very surprizing to see it was shipped  and I guess I overreacted  by posted here .   Things happen  and I appreciated your email .   

Hugs

Frequent Contributor

I will have to try that next time I place an order...which after I receive my most recent (if I ever do) will be a while. My order status says items shipped but the tracking number is showing USPS awaiting package. I did call CS since the EDD is passed to find out if it had been shipped or if it was still waiting to be shipped...she was as clueless as I am and has no idea if or when it will be shipped :/ On a postive note, I ordered an item from Amazon Monday night and it arrived beautifully packaged this morning ! Any Christmas gifts I need to order online because I can't find in B&M stores will be ordered from Amazon Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I am free.  I have stopped ordering from QVC due to the slow shipping.  I do order from HSN some.  I just placed an order with Rite Aid on Sunday.  Today is Weds. and my order of 15 Wet and Wild Lip Glosses just arrived. Today I checked out Burlington Coat Factory and Ross store for some christmas decorations that are really nice.  

Trusted Contributor

I passed on making two purchases this afternoon because of QVC's unreliable shipping of late. Too bad but just not worth the hassle, IMO!