Honored Contributor

I hope it's not just me, but I've not been able to sign in or use the boards all afternoon until a few minutes ago.  I've cleared cookies and trash and tried 3 browsers all with the same result.  Also could not shop or place orders.  I surely was disgusted.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I have had the same issue using my tablet for a few days.  My regular computer seems to work, but I like to use my tablet rather than having to be in the home office.  VERY FRUSTRATING to keep getting the error message.

Honored Contributor

@mac116.  Yes, I am also using a Samsung Tablet.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I am ready to pull my hair out with the website. I have been fighting getting my user name back on reviews. Numerous emails, talks on the Live Chat and even speaking with a superivisor has not helped. Been going on for weeks and I still cannot look up my old reviews. They are someone else's. I hope your problem gets straighened out better than mine.

Honored Contributor

I'm on a kindle, no issues.

Honored Contributor

no issues for me.

i am on a laptop using firefox as my browser.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Except for the Internet outage during the storm...I have been able to sign in all day...hope you figure out what's going on?

Respected Contributor

Glitches and issues are seldom global. So some have a problem while others do not.  It is an ongoing pattern.

Until proven otherwise, I assume the fault is with QVC and that is usually the case.

ETA 9/4/18: Still getting the “too large” message at sign in. I am signed in but have to re-enter the Community again to continue. 

ETA2 9/5/18: No sign in problem this morning. Normal.

Honored Contributor

Sure is hard to shop. They need whole new computer media stuff must be using outdated equipment.

I find something I want click on the color, nothing, the color choices won't change, the video just keeps blowing.

Measurements nobody can understand you just have to assume the size equals a 'L'. I've griped about that for a yr and sent emails to Gary Goben, Linea man,   etc. They just blame somebody else. I'm surprised QVC sells

anything.

Very unreliable . 'In process', is 3-5 days my worst gripe. I've cut way down

on shopping

Valued Contributor

I just came here to post and see whether anyone else was having this problem.  I had to hit "sign in" 5 times because I kept getting the "too large request" message.  This happened yesterday too.