Esteemed Contributor

I don't know if it's my iPad which I dont think it is as no problems with other websites.    I tried to just order the velour denim and co tunic and the website just sits ther it won't let me choose color  ,  then once it let me of course it's  sold out!  I at one point got it ordered but when to put In My password it wont come up for me to type it in.   And just sits there idylying,  ridiculous!!!  I guess I saved myself $$ !   

Is anyone else having problems with this website bring g very slow ?!  I can't remember a time that this has happened to me .

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore I clicked to see items recently on air and it never did load the page, even after several minutes, so I went about it using the link from the program guide and got right in... It seems we now have to guess at best methods for use of this site...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor
This website ALWAYS seems slower to me that other websites I frequently use. But that issue about waiting for the password box, in my experience that's from a hiccup in WIFI. Signal strength drops temporarily and I wait-wait-wait.