Website problems - I can't order and I can't get HELP. Why not.

I have called twice and no one seems to help me.  They just want to take my order over the phone.  I order on line and what is wrong with your website?  I can't order anything and there is nothing wrong with my account or my computer.  I have refreshed and rebooted.  I have lost 2 order due to this problem.  I am a long time customer.  Don't you care about your good customers?  I am worried about my account and scared of scams, so why have you not contacted me?  I need help.  

QVC Customer Care

Re: Website problems - I can't order and I can't get HELP. Why not.

[ Edited ]

@Ladydi1111 wrote:

I have called twice and no one seems to help me.  They just want to take my order over the phone.  I order on line and what is wrong with your website?  I can't order anything and there is nothing wrong with my account or my computer.  I have refreshed and rebooted.  I have lost 2 order due to this problem.  I am a long time customer.  Don't you care about your good customers?  I am worried about my account and scared of scams, so why have you not contacted me?  I need help.  

Hi @Ladydi1111 

Welcome to our Community Forums! 

I am sorry that you are having difficulty with our website. You mentioned that you refreshed and rebooted. Have you also cleared your cookies and cache? Also, have you tried a different browser?

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Re: Website problems - I can't order and I can't get HELP. Why not.

@Ladydi1111.  If nobody else is having a problem, it stand to reason the problem is on your end and there's nothing QVC can do about it.  Very often for unknown reason, browsers quit working temporarily and switching to another solves the problem.  I have 3 downloaded on my computer for such instances.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment