Trusted Contributor

Re: Website maintenance & auto ordering down Sunday afternoon??

WoW!  Just Wow!!  I had items in my cart, (the "new" cart format) and was unable to place the order after many attempts.  Went back to try again (didn't log out of QVC) and the cart cam up in the old format, with old saved items.  The items I wanted to buy were no were in sight, and guess what?  one of the items I wanted is sold out.  This site is just unbelievable!

Valued Contributor

I tried to add the Ivory Luminara set to my cart but it never showed up - I tried several times - now it's sold out! Really upset!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My recently saved items have disappeared and have been replaced by several items I deleted some time ago.

This is so frustrating.

ETA: I’m going to make my own list of saved items since it seems QVC can’t keep track. 

Honored Contributor

@ Montana  @DecorDiva  @staciesmom  Now SEE... aren't you glad your friends at QVC enhanced that checkout experience for you... They just KNEW you would be...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@ Montana  @DecorDiva  @staciesmom  Now SEE... aren't you glad your friends at QVC enhanced that checkout experience for you... They just KNEW you would be...

Woman Wink

@stevieb  so glad! LOL LOL LOL

Honored Contributor

@SoX.  Telephone systems can go down anytime,  anywhere.  It's not necessarily the fault of the retailer.  There have been times when mine didn't work; was it my fault?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I had the Ivory TSV in my cart and tried to check out. Received dumb message unable to ship due to restrictions what the heck!! I was on hold forever and when I finally got through to customer service she said I got that message because the Ivory sold out. Not true!! I had the Ivory in my cart and could not check out due to QVC problems. Needless to say I lost out on my Ivory. Then the rep went ahead and ordered me the green!! So glad I got an e mail telling me this so I could cancel!! This should not happen at QVC!!

Valued Contributor

@Flashgordon22 wrote:

I had the Ivory TSV in my cart and tried to check out. Received dumb message unable to ship due to restrictions what the heck!! I was on hold forever and when I finally got through to customer service she said I got that message because the Ivory sold out. Not true!! I had the Ivory in my cart and could not check out due to QVC problems. Needless to say I lost out on my Ivory. Then the rep went ahead and ordered me the green!! So glad I got an e mail telling me this so I could cancel!! This should not happen at QVC!!

@Flashgordon22 Keep checking back on the website - I had problems getting the Ivory to go to the cart and them it was sold out. I kept cheking back and finally was able to order. The Rust color was back on for a short time too. I think people cancel orders and they go back up.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  This was not just about phone lines, the website was also in malfunction mode, all about the same time for quite a while.  Then when the website got "fixed", seems that the "new checkout experience" defaulted back to the "old checkout" system.  People saved items in the old checkout system, then in the new checkout system and now they have disappeared depending on what you saved and where......poor quality technology, poor quality IT people!  The other night when an easy pay was called for "everything" on air/on website for a couple hours, it did not show or work online for about 15 minutes; should have been available when it was called out on air!  They need some quality IT people! Never encountered a website problem on HSN or Amazon!

Contributor

Thank you. I will.