Esteemed Contributor
Moderators please - now getting authentication error message when I try to post. Also this morning my cart showed nothing in it after I had just added two items then all of a sudden it appeared. Also tried to ask a question about a new arrival and it says I must be logged in to ask a question. I am logged in but how silly I must be logged in to ask a question about a product. Honestly for a company the size of the Q they should not be having so many technical issues so much of the time. I am not alone. I am using my IPhone XR on Safari
Honored Contributor

I had no problem making several posts this morning on my laptop, Windows 10, IE browser.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Website is wonky today

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat,  I haven't seen any problems with my Mac (using Chrome) or iPad 6 (using Safari) today (both have up-to-date software).   Haven't tried my phone, but I don't see any other reports of problems.    It would help to know specifically what the authentication error says, but in general since this sounds like it's specific to your device or connection, try some basic troubleshooting steps.   

• Be sure you have the most recent software for your iPhone;
  • close all apps running in background;
  • go into Settings, under Safari, and clear history and website data  and  under "Advanced" be sure to tap "Website Data" and then remove everything there; 
  • if you're using a bookmark/favorite to access the Q, instead go to the browser and directly to QVC.com (old bookmarks/favorites sometimes direct us to areas that have problems);
  • reset your router;
  • in Settings, under "General" and "Reset," tap "Reset Network Settings" (the device will reboot and you'll need your router password to reconnect to the router);
  • backup/sync your iPhone (that will not only clear up software glitches it also frees up space).

Apologies if you've already tried these "housekeeping" steps, but I wanted to brainstorm to try and help.    I hope you find a quick and simple solution!   These bugs are frustrating, I know.   Good wishes, and be well and safe.💐

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor
My phone is always up to date. Well you may not be having problems but just now my wish list is wonky and taking forever to load. This is a problem on your end not mine
Esteemed Contributor
A problem on Q’s end not yours DooBoo. With all due respect and I appreciate your input but I get into more problems when I do all that housekeeping stuff
Honored Contributor

Re: Website is wonky today

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat wrote:
A problem on Q’s end not yours DooBoo. With all due respect and I appreciate your input but I get into more problems when I do all that housekeeping stuff

I understand, @Teddixat.  Believe me, I do.  And we can't deny the multiples and magnitude of problems this website has every single day.   However, QVC evidently invests very little in their IT support so even though the moderators pass along these reports we see little or no help from IT.   Also, since we're not seeing other reports from other customers and site users, the problem doesn't appear to be system-wide -- that means tech support won't even investigate it, since very likely it's specific to your iPhone, router, or software.   I know the "housekeeping" can be a drag, but it actually does help the device in the long run in many ways.   Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, especially now when all of us are under more stress than usual.   I really do wish you well, and hope things clear up.   Take care.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova